Pedalboard Pictures!

Yes sir Mr Blender ....
Btw channel switch was my initial approach but due to small footprint ... initial review by critics defeated that idea.
Pedal price would increase too ha.. with 3 stomp switches.
For diy no worries ....many many go crazy!!

Btw just being fair to paying customers ... seventheaven sold by Gworx is version2.2 instead of 2.1 as on the posted schematic at FS.

someone shud do a parody of the goop saga!

A clean boost thats so transparent and solid, even the goop inside is transparent as well!

power dah!

and each piece will be serial number 1! (ok, this one not a new idea... but its still fun to have limited run of pedals all with serial number 1!)

updated board since aug 2008
still waiting for my seventh heaven and mesa boogie 50 caliber + from goose.

JRC0035.jpg

new additions are:

JRC0037.jpg

and

JRC0038.jpg

just need to change the tuner to a pitchblack.
this is set up is used for:
marchtwelve
dearxarson
and shamejoannshame

enjoy

dei...direct Palmer PDI (speaker sim) to the computer?

Nice ...btw there is bit of noise creeping in from somewhere aye!!

Thanks Shred...Tmrw i get DS to do a clip from my place!

Yah... the noise is from the Seventheaven actually. Its running at gain... 3 o'clock which is a lot of gain for so little noise.

I find the 18v noise so much more toneful than the 9v noise though. More open and there's this sweet ringing tone it has. Beautiful.

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

current board.... well guess my camera does pick up dust well.... moving on..... yup... been awhile so i thought id post. normally dont have drives on anymore though except the analogman KOT. running into a Mesa Boogie Dual Recto and a Hughes & Kettner Triamp and soooooon.... an Orange AD30!.. wooo
(awaiting the Seventh heaven trials!!)..... and no im not getting married......thats not the reason im selling off everything.. haa

Last edited:
Waoh waoh waoh Pedalitis........huge board u got there!!! Uber kudos to ur KOT and MoogerFoogers!!! A godzilla board with godzilla sounds lol! Yeah btw hows the KOT, pretty rare to see one in SG......

i have too many od's but its a keeper... for sure....... so's the landgraff LDO but selling one as i have 2... different tones for different bands bro... may be getting a BK Butler Tube Driver in too....

The KOT is basically 2 modified marshall bluesbreakers! but a really nice mod.....

Love those non-visible patch cables you'r using... (cant use invisible cos jms insists its copyrighted by him)

aahh.... i manage to con JMS into telling me his secret on the invisicables... brilliant..... thanks JMS... youre the bomb.

How bout making things more interesting.. a pedalboard shootout. A contest where you dont have to play a single note.:D

Down-sized to what that matters.
Ultra-humble, non-boutique setup...

pedalboard0908_2.jpg

pedalboard0908_3.jpg

Guitar->Loooper->Ibanez CS-9 Chorus->Boss DD-6
(Loop A: Korg PitchBlack tuner->Boss TR2 tremolo)
(Loop B: Keeley TS-9DX->Xotic BB Preamp->MXR Flanger->Xotic RC booster)

Patch cables: Lavacable
Pedalboard: Pedaltrain Jr

pedalboard0908_4.jpg

/w Vox AC30CC1 amp

Back