Pedalboard Pictures!

there were seven pedals, and there it was, one pedal to rule them all.

Seventh Heaven strikes fear even in the hearts of men.

Jeeeee-nius simply jeeeeeee-nius!
Lol.. Ized is a born genius! Or should I say Goose? Hahahaha :mrgreen::mrgreen:

my new toy...has anyone got any good recommendation for settings on this bugger?

the hog is a wonderful piece of toy for modulating. Gotten it when it was first released.

Best be going thru the manual, play with the presets, manaul adjust the various slider to change the sound, listen to it after playing one note, 2 notes, chords etc to see how it react to the playing. The pedal is not meant to cramp in as many notes as possible to get effected. Letting the processed sound breath and the playing fingers on the guitar to react with it be great

i like it with delays, reverb etc. Expression pedal usage with it will open another side of playing. Essential imho.

Other than getting the pseudo b3 organ sound, theres some settings which can get bell chime, synth vol swell and sustaining drone sound. With delay or reverb after it, will expand the "space/dimension" of the effect a great deal.

heres a review which i did for the pedal 2 years back in a local webzine. Theres some settings which i mentioned in it. You might like to check it out. If not enough, theres some threads in harmony central on hog and pog round 2 years back as well. There might be some useful info in it. It was one pedal that gotten lotsa talking back then round effect forum.

http://www.agingyouth.com/gear gawk/gear_23.htm

and heres 2 clips which i did for the hog round that period as well. Guitar was the main instrument in it, but for vol swell and lotsa drone, attackless geetar sound

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3771073&q=hi
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3771102&q=hi

above done with the folowing

gear_23_hog_3.jpg

Last edited:
Seventheaven..... wow.... truly.... wow...........finally made space in my school schedule to go try it...(yes im a student not a man getting married and selling all his gear to buy house)... and it was ...how do i say BRILLIANT in every different language

I
MD-2 or BOSS metal core (ML-2) ftw when it comes to nu-metal!

there were seven pedals, and there it was, one pedal to rule them all.

Seventh Heaven strikes fear even in the hearts of men.

That makes Goose the Dark Lord
and everyone holding on to his pedal a Gollum

Let me be the Frodo to throw it into the fires of Mordor.
Quick!!! Gimme all your Seventheavens! :mrgreen:

Jeeeee-nius simply jeeeeeee-nius!
Lol.. Ized is a born genius! Or should I say Goose? Hahahaha :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Elementary, my dear friend......

Now to cast the seventheaven into the dark recesses of the fiery pit of my infernal pedalboard..... Godspeed! :lol:

snottysnot: hey, nice and simple yet functional pedalboard

Anyway here's my really humble pedalboard,
IMG_0158.jpg

ESP Eclipse 1/ Custom telecaster-Jim Dunlop 95Q wah-BYOC ts clone(for sale,pm me)-Xotic AC plus-Ibanez PH7-Line 6 tap tremelo-MXR 10-band eq-Ernie Ball VP jr 25k-tuner out to Korg Pitchblack

Replacing the ts clone probably with BB plus hehe

Last edited:
Wahaha that counts to Ized!!! Hmmm wonder if the old DT10 Black can join the "pitchblack" clan too since they r both "black" hahaha lol! Damn i am speaking gibberish.......

Before:
Z_Pedalboard.jpg

After:
AB Box by blueark -> DT10
-> SahasraraOD-> Meow Meow(pink flesh)-> PN2-> DD5-> DM2

OD1, DSD2 n small clone not on board at the moment, but i swap my pedals on and off the board often. Power supply by custom audio japan.

PedalBoard310808.jpg

Last edited:
1_411289408l.jpg

decided to put this one up before i change some stuff :) (and potentially result in a messy board)

Pedals: Korg DT-10, CS-3, Keeley RAT, Rutt v1, Sparkledrive, Rocktron Tsunami, TC Electronic Nova Modulator, TC Electronic Nova Delay, DD-20.