Pedalboard Pictures!

its that small road-ready aluminium pedalcase sold at music theme for like $40. I really dig it, because all I need are these four pedals, Ive downsized from a board of like 12 pedals.

I play a combination of odd-rock, post-rock, indie material. ie, interpol, death cab, maximo park, Mew,coldplay, broken social scene, mogwai, toe, the strokes, radiohead. Love using the deelays and reverb to have a "spacey", "dreamy" feel to the sound. Gotta love the eternity for the sweet overdriven sound.

I use a Gibson SG Standard, and its a great guitar. Comfortable and easy to play, and has a lush full-bodied sound when chording, and a edgy. complex sound when playing single notes.

Saving up for either a Orange Combo, or a Fender Twin Reverb.

Last edited:
oh yeah i saw that today, thing about road ready cases is that the sides are damn high so your gonna have a problem plugging in your cables into the pedals directly next to the interior wall of the case unless you use right angle jacks

After many changes, here's the line-up...for now:

DSC01504.jpg

RG1550 / 62 RI Strat > Vox 847A Wah > Korg Pitch Black tuner > Goosonique Citrus Compressor > NS-2 > (Send) BD-2 Keeley Phat Mod > Vox Satchurator (Return) > MXR 6-band EQ > Ibanez CS-9 Stereo Chorus > DD-7 > Verbzilla > Epiphone Valve Jr Half-Stack

And when I really want to go chugga-chugga, I take out the Satchurator and put in this:

DSC01507.jpg

This little baby is just a huge surprise!

I sincerely dig your board kurisuaki!

Eh.. How different is the old Tsunami Chorus from the newer one?
Or is it purely cosmetic?

And your RAT is stock? I must tell you that the LM308 chip is truly orgasmic! Got an old big box one from soft.. Played it for 5 minutes, and it immediately kicked a pedal I had been using since the start of the year.. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

hahah thanks bro,
yeah nth beats the vintage RAT. Erm, about the tsunami, im not too sure :) i didnt even know there were 2 versions when i got it :D

oh yeah i saw that today, thing about road ready cases is that the sides are damn high so your gonna have a problem plugging in your cables into the pedals directly next to the interior wall of the case unless you use right angle jacks

yepyep right angle jacks

yes for those of you who were waiting for the satchurator (myself included), you won't be disappointed. its very responsive to your pick attack. the "more" switch gives you a more saturated distortion but doesn't cause loss in articulation. however one thing which i think could have been better would be a wider range for the tone pot. and, yea.....the price was one thing that really really really shocked me.only $116 at city music! i grabbed one right after i tried it.

City Music called me when the stocks arrived...cos I kept bugging them when it would get here. When they told me that it's $116, I couldn't believe my ears! I asked them repeatedly to confirm the price again and I was satisfied that they did not make a mistake, I quickly made my way there! Excellent price...and MIJ somemore! But they only brought in a limited amount. (10 if I'm not mistaken)

Wah the guy bluff me sia.

Before it came I inquired about the pricing he tell me around 200, I was like 'I think I buy online better'

Hm, now I have a prob, Jemini or Satchurator......

Back