Pedalboard Pictures!

I think a pedalboard + playing shootout would be better....post your pedalboard and put a video of you actually playing through it :lol:

dont know if mine works. Its so beautiful that I dont wanna put it on the floor, let alone step on it..:p

how to video sia... spend all the cash on the pedalboard, where to find a video cam.............................and phone cam wont do justice....

haha just use a normal webcam will do lor.....

anyways sound quality issues are trivial..... like what they say....just shut up and play already!.... :D

waaa... still must buy web cam ah... die la... my guitars not moving still must buy webcam... i think we just pedalboard battle first can? ha ha

hey pedal-itis u said u got more than 10 OD pedal...so u mind telling which one is the holy grail for the OD that u own?

if you know the actual cost of a webcam and how cheap you can get one nowadays, you'd realise that selling any of your "boutique" ods can easily buy you around 10 of those :lol:

ya but its the dark ages of soft!!!!... ha ha....hmmmm holy grail? everyone got different opinion la bro... my meat may be someones poison... ha

ok landgraff..so compared to langraff and the eternity whats the main diff in tone? Sryla i metal player so wen i play OD all i can say they sound around the same le..

haha the dark ages will be no more when the prices go down too!

Steel: its about the flavour. most boutique ods have their own unique flavour i guess....it differs from pedal to pedal but it makes all that diff. I'm a metal player too although i cover jazz/fusion my main gripe about the eternity is how the od tends to "slip off" when playing it with heavy picks liike stubbies. probably the way it was meant to be hence not my thing. And my humble ts9dx sounds better stacked than the eternity. standalone it probably beats my ts9dx though.

Sryla i metal player so wen i play OD all i can say they sound around the same le..

If you are a metal player looking for a metal tone, I don't think you should be looking at the langraff or the E.

They are not made for the Metal Cause.

I sure you could find a way to incorporate them into Metal-ness if one really really wanted to - but that is probably not the intent of either maker.

This, on the other hand, is a pedal that would do metal, easy.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=641337&songID=6812049

depends on the kinda metal the listener digs too. old sch metal wouldnt need gain like modern metal does. for modern metal, a good pedal would be the zvex box of metal.

i play metal.. well a mix of nu age stuff with ambient ... i LOVE od's actually. depends for what needs. i love many od;s and wouldnt dare put a finger on one. for a screamer like pedal, id go Landgraff and never turn back,. cost a finger or two but worth it. the OCD is great to.. every version plays and reacts differently. most of the time i stack od's to get my heavy tone... but till tmr when i finally have the time to go try the seventhheaven. Ac booster is great to.... so's the vintage Drivemaster... and of course the mighty Analogman K.O.T. i did however fall for an od today... will be bringing it in....grin.... handling my high gain needs now is the Demeter Fuzzulator.. so many man... im a sucker for OD's

MD-2 or BOSS metal core (ML-2) ftw when it comes to nu-metal!

there were seven pedals, and there it was, one pedal to rule them all.

Seventh Heaven strikes fear even in the hearts of men.

pedals.jpg

my new toy...has anyone got any good recommendation for settings on this bugger?

Back