Pedalboard Pictures!

woooo, thats so exciting, remind me of the day when i saw my echoczar then

hey shred, how long was the wait for the openhaus from the time you order to shipping?.

oh, hey ed, theres similar knobs from sl tower, shape bout the same and with number scale round the broader part. I wanted to get some, but after seeing the price of $5 a piece, i decided to stick with my cheapo knobs
icon11.gif

hey shred, how long was the wait for the openhaus from the time you order to shipping?.

Eh.

2 mths?

It depends on which batch Toneczar is making... so he happened to be doing a batch of OpenHaus when I ordered.

gsonique said:
cascaded smash drive

EH!!! Dun DISSSSSS hor!!! Everrrrryone gotch their own option k!!!!

wahahahaha...

On a serious-er note, let's check this thing out when it comes in la Goose... we needs to check with its price tag!

Eh.

2 mths?

It depends on which batch Toneczar is making... so he happened to be doing a batch of OpenHaus when I ordered.

EH!!! Dun DISSSSSS hor!!! Everrrrryone gotch their own option k!!!!

wahahahaha...

On a serious-er note, let's check this thing out when it comes in la Goose... we needs to check with its price tag!

nothing like that ...
anywyz... it's character/build stated by it's 'enlightened' builder seems to be nothin out of the ordinary .... much like something spat out of an alien workshop :???:
just a curious child here :mrgreen:....
lets just hope its not cascaded 1/2 watt amp chip type.

On a not-so-serious note >> gear and the $$$ = subjective.

Lets just say it;s either cascaded amp or op-amp with a tone stack ...its an expensive one trick pony.....

(goose can shut your gap please:mad:)

Btw its not 'what' you wear but WHOM you wear.

(goose can SHUT YOUR FREAKIN PIE HOLE:evil:)

You have included 5 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

wt...JAMES !!!!

Last edited:
Exactly goose sir - so lets go check this baby out... after all, SOFT has a "I wanna prove you're wrong, and I'm right" disease. ;)

$$$ and gear? As long as it nails the tone in my head man... I think that's really what its all about... the whole inspiration/satisfication/gratification thing. However, I'd be VERY happy if a builder can do the same thing... at lower prices. I mean. Hey. I'm Singaporean.

Thor, its just a y-cable... meant for power supplies like the Voodoo Labs PP2+... links 2 isolated 9v outputs into 1 18v... thats it. I ordered a foot long. I dunno if this monster will knock off any pedals... but if it does... or if I one day go into a linkin park cover band, then it will be handy.

Its CHINESE dammit!!!

THEY'RE EVERYWHERRRRRREEEEE!!!

But yeah, one thing that sold me on the Openhaus was the way it made a strat with low output pups yield linkin park wall of gain tones - but the single coil characteristics were still intact.

Its CHINESE dammit!!!

THEY'RE EVERYWHERRRRRREEEEE!!!

But yeah, one thing that sold me on the Openhaus was the way it made a strat with low output pups yield linkin park wall of gain tones - but the single coil characteristics were still intact.

WOW .... alien technology for sure !!

Please come by my place ... i need to probe this fella ...thanks!!

I'm secretly hoping it uses some eight legged technology and shredcow will come in and scream...

ITS BLOODY OPAMP BASED AND IT AIN'T BOXEYYYYYY!!!!

:mrgreen:

ok shreddy I jest... ;)

wahahaha.. goose gonna do anal probe on this suspicious piece of alien technology.

amp chip huh... mayb i can go zhng my amp into a singaporean openhaus... then add boost channel(any od pedal's guts) then got a sub $200 openhaus. :lol:

aka so many boutique pedals out there as well... gotch signature sound one these 386 chips....

teaser stallion i remember also use 386....

hehe, after opening the openhaus, maybe no more mood to remove the pcb.

I tried to do that to the echoczar, open up the baseplate and try to shift the pcb. see if i can move it, it was tightly secured. All i can see is the soldering side. Heh, was afriad to pull and break something else. Decided to close back enjoy the pedal and not be curious on the inside. Maker really dont want people to see whats in it, plus the sticker of protecting investment and copyright etc.

heh, anyone who can open it and share pic of the component side of the pcb(any of his pedals), will be a cult figure...
icon10.gif

I'm secretly hoping it uses some eight legged technology and shredcow will come in and scream...

ITS BLOODY OPAMP BASED AND IT AIN'T BOXEYYYYYY!!!!

:mrgreen:

ok shreddy I jest... ;)

Bawahahaha...

Actually Edder... It IS using op-amp tech. 4 of them...

Hehehe...

Anyway, better clarify lest someone sees this whole banter and seeks to sabo! We're (goose and i) are not interested in cloning or copying down the schematics of the openhaus. Its more like just learning and figuring things out. I'm not a techie, I just play and listen... Goose isn't the kind to reverse engineer stuff for profit's sake. So there.

I'm not a boutique person nor will i be able to understand electronics that well! So here's my humble pedalboard!

PICT0121b.jpg

So people ask, it so damn heavy how do you carry them? Simple, retractable handles and wheels!

PICT0117b.jpg

:D

Back