Pedalboard Pictures!

hello its my first time posting here so yea hope i could show some thing =)

1_759183996l.jpg

Just bought the Boss me-x at 480 bucks from swee lee warehouse sale
have a dyna comp , eq and mt-2
the echo fab is extra for now as the me-x has build in effects such as delay,s delay, reverb, eq , flanger(a simple one) and so on..
using a low impedance volume pedal and a foot switch for delay tempo

just posting this up to see if anyone can comment on how can i build up my effects =)
i more into playing lead guitar and wish to do some syn effects or nice effects go well with lead
cheers!

hmm ill try to check it out, thanks pathein.
Wonder if its possible to put another lock there, so there'd be 3 locks and the center area shld be secure...
Any more inputs to solve this little insecurity are most welcomed =]
Thanks in advance. =]

woah, thats a piece oh history you gotten. Heh, the me-x already been discontinued a long while back. Suprised to see SL still has it for sale.

Interesting thing, SL actually still has some long discontinued digitech, dod stuff which are useable and have interesting sound(hehe, it doesnt equal to rare and pricey thou, if anyone wanna buy to play around, instead of buying to hope it become classic and sell for ridiculous price..
icon10.gif
)

anyway, for synth stuff, would you be looking at guitar synth stuff or pedals with synth word in them?

For guitar synth stuff, roland is one of the few with pedal format, but gotta use their hex pickup or aftermarket graphtech ghost system

for pedals with synth characteristic in them, got offereing from electro harmonix(micro synth, hog etc), digitech bass synth etc

For the guitar synth, its more to using guitar to trigger sound engine to get the various sound(drums, keyboards, flute, trumpet eetc) Guitar will not sound like guitar in this case

For the 2nd one, it is more of filtering effect to process your guitar sound and make it sound funky/keyboard-ish etc, without changing the overall character of your guitar, unlike the roland guitar synth

thanks for the reccomandations =)
yea i think the me-x is a damn old item . btw the boss eq is made is japan as its passed down from my dad . he bought it like 20 plus years ago and now working still like brand new haha.. think thats the most valueble item i have. but i lost his dd2 =(

oh yea i heard and seen the roland v pickups before with the pedals and all.
i was thinking of adding a micro kp pad. which is actually used for keyboard sync. i seen on youtube people actually pasting that device on the guitar .

i am still wondering wad pedal is it that comes with the tubes? i seen once .. my fren's pedal that has this 2 tube there and even withouth the guitar by just turning the knob the sound will still come out..

heh, boss pedal are made to last. Its either the person hit by it kena concussion or the pedal with paint chipped off
icon10.gif

yeah, the mini kp is a cool item. But depending on how you wanna use it, if you wanna connect guitar to it for processing. Theres some changes need to be made.

for the tube pedals, not sure what is it, you gotta check with your friend. Theres quite a number of effect with tubes, mostly gain pedal with some modulation effects here and there(electro harmonix has some and some other maker with tube phaser, wah, delay etc) But even without tubes, you still can get sound generated from pedals without guitar. Theres some signal generator/synth box effect which is for making sound. Those will do signal by itself without needing external input.

For pedals with guitar which can do sound, delay is the most common. Only thing is that it need at least one note signal into the delay and when you set the repeat at max, the sound will either go on and on or feedback to the input and build up into uncontrollable mess. Turn the delay timing will change the pitch of that sound(depending on the pedal, some will slide up and down smoothly with pitch change, some will sound choppy with step change) and changing the repeats ocassionally and ending with maximum repeat setting will induce chopped up sounds going on and on etc

Multi-Adaptor

Yo guys..

Can you all recommend me a multi-adaptor for 9V pedals?
Coz recently aku juz bought a Danelectro Black Coffee..
I wanted to use a adaptor in order to save money from buying 9V Battery..

I planned to buy more pedals in the future too.. So it's best if the multi-adaptor
can power up to 5-6 pedals (including the Wah pedal also)..

MyBudget is around $30-$50..

Thanks a lot guys for helping me.. ;)

Soldi, why do u need e ns-2? you use both gain pedal at the same time? and both the gain pedal you have there seems to do pretty much the same thing..

Soldi, why do u need e ns-2? you use both gain pedal at the same time? and both the gain pedal you have there seems to do pretty much the same thing..

yeah i use both the krank and the OCD. i just dont like the noise haha and if i need an overdrive i'll just step off my krank

OK I don't want anything else already.. Don't tempt me.. heh.

I'm going to tell myself that I won't buy anything else...

So I guess this is it...

PedalboardandAmp.jpg

Noise to a certain degree is part of rock & roll. Theres no rock or metal without noise. Get rid of the NS2. Balance your drive pedals gain to a sweet spot without noise.

Back