Pedalboard Pictures!

3 Menatones! I've been damn interested in trying our the Menatone KOTB.
Any place in sg that bring them in? Or did you ship it in yourself?
The sound clips makes me melt.. ;)

3 Menatones! I've been damn interested in trying our the Menatone KOTB.
Any place in sg that bring them in? Or did you ship it in yourself?
The sound clips makes me melt.. ;)

i bought 2 of them used, they were shipped in by their previous owners. bought 1 of them new from a US online dealer. There is no local dealer for them.

just wanted to share my humble board, though nowhere as fancy as what you guys have:
Untitled-1.jpg

cables are such a mess i know...

hahha... yeah kinda colourful board.
yeaps smokey got it spot on although the fuzz octave is waiting to retire and make way for omlabs's vishudday-o.........me say day-o, daylight come and me wanna go home...... :-D

Ok haven't posted for a while...but this is the latest update to the board, after getting the SCP and byoc filter yesterday.

halfwayboard.jpg

guitar > filter > mi audio blues pro > barber direct drive > looper (> tu2 > DELAY? > special custom-madebyblueark-BOSS PH1R + EH pulsar combination pedal >) catalinbread SCP

new paper is there to fill up space which is for delay...missing my DD20...thinking of nova delay but no moonah. and chelsea...hands off ron!

the byoc filter is a blast to play man...haha yesterday's jam was funk mania! but then again its kinda a limited use thing...

so i guess the newpaper is part of it la?... wd effect does it give?

Finally got round to posting mine...

pboard_all.jpg

pboard_dd3.jpg

pboard_lu20.jpg

Still unsure whether to use the LPB-1 before the drives or after them cause the annoying pops when engaging is just too annoying...

You could use the LPB-1 to cook your tube amp, by placing it last in the chain have it on at all times set at max boost. This will make your ultra hot signal hit the first preamp tube much harder resulting in tonal bliss. I have no idea how well this will work with the LPB-1 but with the Barber Launch Pad and Barb E.Q. it's amazing.

Back