Pedalboard Pictures!

hmm went to Beez to get my les paul's jack fixed ended up with this Delay :D

pedalboard2.jpg

Don't use it when you don't need it?... Or take up the advise by leecs, balance the drive pedals. Overloading on gain doesn't give you more chugga, just noise.

Scrap the NS2........ unless you're recording an album or something. Its just so wierd when someone is performing a metal gig & he on his NS2. Its so quiet.

19122007156.jpg

19122007154.jpg

been awhile sice ive posted here so i thought id just do it. unfinshed without a moog ring mod and my patch cables but yup this is it for now

Scrap the NS2........ unless you're recording an album or something. Its just so wierd when someone is performing a metal gig & he on his NS2. Its so quiet.

well bro i guess sometimes you want a noisegate for the precision? I play metal too....Even live the noisegate helps keep the pauses between fast palm muting and riffing silent....and helps the notes to ring out clearer too. This keeps everything tighter as a result, otherwise all you hear is one blurred up mess. Only thing i hate is when the noise gate cuts off my sustain when im playing solos, but thats when i step on my compressor/sustainer :D

thats a good question man, im doing metal experimental in one band, and experimentalish, rock, new age kinda stuff in my own band. i run my mics through the board for another band doing drum an bass stuff. i think thats it.

thats a good question man, im doing metal experimental in one band, and experimentalish, rock, new age kinda stuff in my own band. i run my mics through the board for another band doing drum an bass stuff. i think thats it.

U liar...u told me u r into dangdut.

dangdut heavy!!! ha ha... ur head la.

mics through the board. be it if i say words, or jusy hums or vocal lines and manipulate the sound through the pedals on the board. since i only do vocal experimentations in tht drum and bass band, i have the board at my fingertips. making the tweaking on the go easier, and gives me more options on the sound.

just redid the board. hopefully this incarnation will tide me through next year.. :D

board28dec07.jpg

signal chain:

Guitar >

RMC Picture Wah
Sweet Sound Mojo Vibe
Xotic RC Booster (gain boost for drive pedals)
Lovepedal BBB'07 fuzz (vintage '67 fuzz face)

Peterson Strobostomp tuner (with buffer on)
Ernie Ball Junior passive volume pedal

Lovepedal Sunburst Eternity (warm OD)
MI Audio Tube Zone (set for Mesa-ish distortion)

'amp' section
Menatone King Of The Britains (Marshall Plexi)
Menatone Top Boost In A Can (Vox AC30)
Menatone Howie (Dumble)

Barber Barb-EQ (set for Fender 'blackface' amp EQ)
Catalinbread Seranno Picoso (pure volume boost)
Empress Tremolo
Ibanez AD9 Analog Delay (for short warm delays)
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay (for clean dotted 8th stuff or looping)

Palmer PDI-09 speaker simulator/DI box (for playing direct to PA)