Pedalboard Pictures!

apparently, the life of a guitarist. mojo runs thin and needs to be constantly added.

that said, i still need a chorus and another delay to make my rig complete... yes jms! ur board is still friggishly huge though u said its downsized! mine's all i can afford!

New Pedalboard, same pedals.

Here's a picture of my latest board.
DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

I bought the PTPRO off a really nice guy from soft! Thanks yo!

Same old pedals, but for once I am able to fit 3 of my Moogerfoogers on one board!

Apologies for the bad phone pics, I'll get a hold of a good camera and take some nice ones ala. Chanmin! :D

NanoShred, this board is yearning to be played through your Bivalve!!!

Last edited:
Nice stuff chris.

keith, brudder, now i have no life, no money. but i have a whole lot of gas.

Heh, ive downsized considerably though. used to have about 3 more pedals. now ive got a few waiting for new homes... sigh.

Same old pedals, but for once I am able to fit 3 of my Moogerfoogers on one board!

Apologies for the bad phone pics, I'll get a hold of a good camera and take some nice ones ala. Chanmin! :D

Dude - the PP2+ can be mounted below, even on the older PT-Pros.

I did it.

All you need is long, strong cable tie and some rubber feet/pads.

Under the PT-Pro there is space to put the PP2+ but you need to elevate the PP2+ with rubber feet/pads so you can access the power input (thru the front grill) and run the power out.

Just use cable tie to hold the pp2+ tight.

Do that and you can have extra space for another row of pedals above the Moogs plus if you put some plastic cover/wrap/sheets properly, you have a water-proofed power supply.

Here's a picture of my latest board.
DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

I bought the PTPRO off a really nice guy from soft! Thanks yo!

Awesome board man. Can't wait to play through your latest set up.

pedalsgg0.jpg

Yay finally got a small pedal case today! I notice that most of my pedals have animal names heheh :???:
Mr. squishy -> Bad monkey -> BYOC rat clone -> Small clone

nice board reth, like the simplicity and how it's not too neat, gives a nice 'real player not poser' look.

may i know where you got the board and how much?

yeah good functional board...i would say add a delay and you're set for everything.

haha and you've got my rat....hope you enjoy it.

jumpzones; Thanks for the compliment! Mine's a Roadready case (smallest), bought from Ranking for $45.

shouheng; Yeah thought of getting a delay, however the music I play currently does not require much modulations and stuff like that. So I'm sticking to the basics for now! And yes, I'm enjoying the rat haha ;)

What I'd really want now is a right-angled daisy chain! I think all pedals should have the adapter jack located at the top.. :(

Just got my lovepedal eternity today :)

Cleared out alot of pedals so this is my new and much simpler setup:

Guitar > Barber Direct Drive > Lovepedal Eternity > Boss TU-2 > Boss CE-2 > (space for trem) > Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso

The empty space in between the CE-2 and SCP is for a tremolo.

P1050423.jpg

Nice board Shouheng.

Simple and effective, the DD20 is a killer delay pedal, I've missed mine since I've sold it away.

But you might wanna get a looper to avoid the tonesuck from the Boss TU-2.

Thanks SoulJah...i get you on the DD20...i've sold mine once and i've bought another one back...actually waiting for blueark to build me a tap tempo.

shredcow > i'm not used to describing tone...but in short...its glassy and open. It has this woody tone that works well with my strat to give it some sort of a semi-hollow tone. I'm still playing with it so i'll see what happens past this honeymoon period. the direct drive however is a mainstay. its a marshall in a box man...with the harmonics pulled up its fat! its quite compressed but works well for rhythm crunch.

How does your E work/react with buffered pedals before & after it?

Did you try running it without buffered pedals anywhere... and with?

Thanks SoulJah...i get you on the DD20...i've sold mine once and i've bought another one back...actually waiting for blueark to build me a tap tempo.

shredcow > i'm not used to describing tone...but in short...its glassy and open. It has this woody tone that works well with my strat to give it some sort of a semi-hollow tone. I'm still playing with it so i'll see what happens past this honeymoon period. the direct drive however is a mainstay. its a marshall in a box man...with the harmonics pulled up its fat! its quite compressed but works well for rhythm crunch.

with a strat, the E is one of the best TS style pedals Ive played on...but I am not able to bond with it using buckers....and for me....thats not enough to warrant keeping the pedal.....I like my pedals to play well with everything else in my rig....

mind you...with a buffer immediately after it...the E hits those soaring lead tones like noone's business...I find its a nice pedal in the mix...but just guitar...its not very nice...(all this with buckers)...

My updated board that has been seeing most of the shows and recordings .

pedalboard-08-2.jpg

What do you use the crunchbox for bro?

Have ya tried it for rythm? I find mine having flabby bass when i play power chords on the low e string. heh. like a bag carrying the bass exploded.

Back