Pedalboard Pictures!

hey jm bro, could it be because crunchbox is a rather transparent pedal, and ur using a strat?
so ur bass wont be very solid and tight, but rather twangy?
most of the time it wont be because of the pedal..

My updated board that has been seeing most of the shows and recordings .

pedalboard-08-2.jpg

What power supply is that Nanoshred?

What do you use the crunchbox for bro?

Have ya tried it for rythm? I find mine having flabby bass when i play power chords on the low e string. heh. like a bag carrying the bass exploded.

The crunch box is the only pedal i have not sold. Been on my board almost 2 years. Version 1, without the presence trimpot. Tons of old school mojo! Its the perfect high gain pedal for me. I have went through, the gt500, proco rat, dyna red, modded ds-1s, tonebones, etc (too many to remember) The crunchbox suits my playing the best for high gain applications.

Never had a problem with its eq. Definitely a mids pedal. Might be the mids that is bothering you, not the bass.

Got la deh. At the moment heavier music is being covered, but the saharasra is always there for the other shows. Don't anyhow say.....wait bro edder come stab me in my sleep !

muaks. up your points! :mrgreen::twisted: this avonrellets ah.... kacau-kacau only.....

Hi, where did you get this power supply unit? Thanks. :)

It can be bought direct from the musicom website online. Friends i know have had a very pleasant experience dealing with them. At the price that is the same as a voodoo lab pp2+ , your getting much much more.

not too fancy , but it gives me the sound i want for hard rock ,
i have a big muff pi , marshall guvnor , boss acoustic simulator , crybaby wah limited , EXH holy grail , some pedals are not on the board cause i feel they are a waste of space

It can be bought direct from the musicom website online. Friends i know have had a very pleasant experience dealing with them. At the price that is the same as a voodoo lab pp2+ , your getting much much more.

Add to this...If you're getting a T-REX Fuel Tank Jr take note...Although it has isolated outputs and is a very quiet unit...it only offers 150ma for each output...so DD20 and other power guzzlers cannot be powered by it...DOH!! Anyone has a cheap boss psa adapter for sale?

pedalboard1.jpg

pedalboard2.jpg

(An art shot for good measure)

haha kev, i think it is. and gerald no longer has the crunchbox but instead theres another red pedal. haha.

Back