Pedalboard Pictures!

Emma ReezaFRATzitz

Something came in the mail yesterday! Didn't have time to doodle with it yet though cause by the time I came back it was 1 am....

..... ok I lied. I still did the fiddle diddles for a good 15 mins with volume levels waaay down. Been waiting for it for a looong time cause people on the bay refused to ship here even with vpost and prices here was quite insaaaanely high. Then BAM, saw 1 online and its mine!

So long Uber Metal, you've served me well (coming to the Buy/Sell section very soon).

Emma2.jpg

Emma3.jpg

Emma4.jpg

Emma1.jpg

Emma ReezaFRATzitz! Mmm.... me likey..

Something came in the mail yesterday! Didn't have time to doodle with it yet though cause by the time I came back it was 1 am....

..... ok I lied. I still did the fiddle diddles for a good 15 mins with volume levels waaay down. Been waiting for it for a looong time cause people on the bay refused to ship here even with vpost and prices here was quite insaaaanely high. Then BAM, saw 1 online and its mine!

So long Uber Metal, you've served me well (coming to the Buy/Sell section very soon).

Emma ReezaFRATzitz! Mmm.... me likey..

Whoa! Dude! Finally!

Bro, Its not how powerful the pedals are. Is how powerful you play. The pedals will just compliment your playing more. So don need to envy people with expensive gears.

that's very very true.. expensive gears means you got money.. and maybe never practice..
gear whoring is quite bad...

practice? What practice, aint it about buying gear, post picheers, share love thru picheers and influence the youth on buying things based on internet forum?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
icon9.gif

hmmmm.... haha it can be... but what for spending so much money and not playing well??

stop assuming and actually you should not be here in the midst of 'whores' aye buddy ??! :-D

envy talks childish ...now wipe that snot ...it's disgusting !

Grain said:
WOW......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edo wish i can hv the privelage like u, having to use POWERful pedals as ur set-up.... i like...one day, can u teach me how??????

Oei! Kacau me only, u teach me how to own VHT Deliverance and Boogies....ill swap my pedals for them ok? :)

Back