Pedalboard Pictures!

Thought of getting a hardcase for my efxs. Where can i buy like the one in the pic?? Affordable?? Any suggestion??

www.mrmisse.com

his pedalboards are IN IN IN!!!! finally. I'll be picking mine up probably deepavali.

he'll be away for 2 weeks so get it by this weekend else gotta wait for 2 weeks.

here's the situation, i dont have my amp with me now..
and thinking about the recent threads which also sparked a change for my signature, i came up with my simple rig. now i'm not only a live player and a bedroom player, but also an on-bed player. (no obscenities intended)

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

the cheapo KORG1500 is really something fun everyone should buy when they start out. since almost any pedal sounds the same when its out from the mini amp.. lol. but overdrives can actually sound good, i'm loving only the lightly driven sounds. clean, the amp cant take it. without pedals, the amp cant make it either. but portable, yes:)

Cool, bro! When I was a bedroom player, ...
its so much more fun playing live or jamming than just being in ur room right!?

edder: of course.. i was using a cube20, the 20watt version. but its with a friend now..
getting a newer amp soon, and its cheaper than this solid state. with thanks to subversion!!

Joshua, thats a prettaye PRS!

First person ive seen with the visualsound amp, haha, hows it treating ya?

Cool rig btw.

The VS amp is designed mainly for pedals. 1 volume, 3 eq and 1 reverb knob only. A clean amp with good sound. Wouldn't hesitate to count on it again for my next big shoot-out.

My only complaint is that the reverb function seems to have died after I brought it out for 1 event. Cos of MI China quality? Or maybe it got rocked a bit inside the car boot? Doesn't bother me cos I use a DD20. Just need to get that reverb fixed if I ever think of selling the workhorse.

Last edited:
My only complaint is that the reverb function seems to have died after I brought it out for 1 event. Cos of MI China quality? Or maybe it got rocked a bit inside the car boot? Doesn't bother me cos I use a DD20. Just need to get that reverb fixed if I ever think of selling the workhorse.

got warranty then better get it fixed like ASAP.

A shocker to me really cos the Workhorse is supposed to be designed to withstand the perils of a gigging musician.

I bought it second hand... *sigh*

Oh btw Edder, the concert brochure I promised is coming to you via PM in a moment!

Thanks, Edwin.

nickyseow, not sure if others would mind me posting openly as it is a concert with a selection of rock + easy listening contemporary Christian songs.

I promise it's a good band. You will like our vocalists too. Sending the brochure to you via pm.

Anyone else interested, just shoot a pm. I would be happy to send to you too. :cool:

Thanks, Edwin.

nickyseow, not sure if others would mind me posting openly as it is a concert with a selection of rock + easy listening contemporary Christian songs.

I promise it's a good band. You will like our vocalists too. Sending the brochure to you via pm.

Anyone else interested, just shoot a pm. I would be happy to send to you too. :cool:

joshua just put it under the gigs section. Whether it is "christian" based or anything a gig is still a gig and its free.

while i'm not a christian, i think its cool to know where and what our members in the forum is actually doing with their gear rather than just posting picture to "how lian" (boast in Hokkien).

My pictures are just to "how lian"... cos I'm no guitarist! hahahahaha :mrgreen:

My pictures are just to "how lian"... cos I'm no guitarist! hahahahaha :mrgreen:

U r super! Dun play guitar but can make highly sought after guitar gadgets. :cool:

Let me do a quick check with the leader of the band. And then post the brochure under events section.

1.jpg

At first i was contented with my board having a natural color..

2.jpg

than i decided to paint it black..

3.jpg

few mths later white..

4.jpg

few days after having it white i tot red was hotter!

5.jpg

but i forgot i stuck tapes all over it during the process n this is wad i got when i took it out..

6.jpg

almost complete now.. need some clear coats & deciding whether to put those bicycle reflectors on the back of the board.. EVH style..

Back