Pedalboard Pictures!

Sid ...you must be playin that Ceriatone real loud ...as its almost falling off !! :mrgreen:

lol...i waiting for someone to point it out......its the bloody crate cab man...they have this humongous handle.....so i rest the head on the wall behind a lil.....hehe....i actually might get the head to ur place sometime...its making sounds I dun appreciate!!

Sid, thats a cool board.

Woah, so you are the one who bought the red gries 5 combo. It looks hot.

thnx james...almost done man...im buying modulation stuff now....i think i might sell the effector13 tho...mayo might be more up my alley...

the gries....what an amp...i went to malcolms to buy a nosnuma...came back with the gries instead.....the word for this redhead....Sexy....

hi all! so this is my small pedalboard in a small pic. nothing special and big unlike the most u ppl here.. hehe

DSCF0774.jpg

Okie! My turn to update on my implements of sonic mayhem...

CIMG1443.jpg

CIMG1444.jpg

Guitar: PRS Singlecut (with treble bleed mod by Goose)
After the mod, volume knob from 5 - 10 is for humbucker to single coil like sound. Volume is between 1-5!

Pedals: Boss SD-1 (modded by Goose - I dunno exactly wat he did. But it bacame a better low OD!) --> Fulltone OCD --> Crunchbox (modded by Goose with internal "presence" trimpot outside) --> Danelectro Cool Cat --> Goosoniqueworx Tremor --> Barber Barb EQ --> Boss DD-20.

Going into big daddy Visualsound Workhorse Stallion and Laney VC30 112.

Okie! My turn to update on my implements of sonic mayhem...

Guitar: PRS Singlecut (with treble bleed mod by Goose)
After the mod, volume knob from 5 - 10 is for humbucker to single coil like sound. Volume is between 1-5!

Pedals: Boss SD-1 (modded by Goose - I dunno exactly wat he did. But it bacame a better low OD!) --> Fulltone OCD --> Crunchbox (modded by Goose with internal "presence" trimpot outside) --> Danelectro Cool Cat --> Goosoniqueworx Tremor --> Barber Barb EQ --> Boss DD-20.

Going into big daddy Visualsound Workhorse Stallion and Laney VC30 112.

you're using this rig in your bedroom????? OMGWTFBBQ!!!! :mrgreen:

Thank you for your kind compliment, long time friend and bro. The gears I have are really necessities. To me they are nothing more than tools. Really ordinary stuff compared to the collection many people on this forum have.

Come over anytime! Take your time to jam. Just let me know when, eh?

Back