Pedalboard Pictures!

only DS lites? do you mod PSPs?

Yeah I do.

I do the "chow ah beng seeing ah lian choot choot mod" for extreme clarity and overall bigger tone.

Also I do the "yio ah yio ah yio ultra beng mod" for true bypassing the PSP.

Yeah I do.

I do the "chow ah beng seeing ah lian choot choot mod" for extreme clarity and overall bigger tone.

Also I do the "yio ah yio ah yio ultra beng mod" for true bypassing the PSP.

woah power! got anti-dodgy selller detector mod also? :D

HPIM2666.jpg

Im lazy to put my diamond memory lane on, gotta buy velcro and re-do my patch cables. This is IT! Im done!haha.

wait edder bro, i havent gotten my power supply from you. haha. when i get the cash, now gotta sell my unused stuff man. =(

haha, come on, dont induce gas in me. *says to myself"The E is enough, i do not need another drive!"*. haha.

I will try out the sahasrara the next time im at penin!

Cheers
JMS!

wait edder bro, i havent gotten my power supply from you. haha. when i get the cash, now gotta sell my unused stuff man. =(

haha, come on, dont induce gas in me. *says to myself"The E is enough, i do not need another drive!"*. haha.

I will try out the sahasrara the next time im at penin!

Cheers
JMS!

i was only pulling your leg lah... nobody owes me anything! :mrgreen:

recent.jpg

NOC3 fuzz is gonna be traded for a rehoused pb&j pretty soon..

and now tt i've 2 days off.. i'll gonna be working on the board..

hey nefianz, thats the first rocktron tsunami on a board i've seen, i've heard nice stuff about it... any, short review?

it sounds pretty much the same as a small clone if u ask me, without the irritating pop sound whenever u engage it.. tt's the reason y i sold my small clone..

the delay feature max out is like a slight slapback.. it's an always on thing for me..

My boards come a long way since a year ago...still moving stuff around and looking for good cables!! but otherwise i think im almost done ....

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

apologies for the extra large pics!!

recent.jpg

NOC3 fuzz is gonna be traded for a rehoused pb&j pretty soon..

and now tt i've 2 days off.. i'll gonna be working on the board..

Dude, try not to place power supplies next to your wah. You might, and most probably would, get a lot of hum.

I'm actually using the NOC3 in a totally different way than it was advertised. Supposed to be a"high gain" fuzz but I found it does that hairy, bitey clean, like when you start to just push a tweed amp. Its rough but passable and very usable. Dropped the internal gain to almost nothing.

thats the BJF Dyna Red....awesome pedal...great for rock....cleans up well,touch sensitive...and most importantly..sounds huge!!

Back