Pedalboard Pictures!

noise generator make beeps, blips, hi pitch squealing, low pitch humming, glitch, static noise. The ds lite loaded with electroplankton for melodic piano, wind chime sound etc. The idea is to combine harsh noise and peaceful sound plus guitars/guitar effect to get different sound and mix together like rotten rojak to leave a bad taste in the mawth.

i play mostly noise, drone and ambient stuff using those, with guitars and pedals. Its prolly not much usage for most music or at least music thats listenable for most.. But if into playing with sound and making any guitar/effect pedals sound bad, those quite useful
icon10.gif

the circuits for the signal generator came from experimentalist anonymous and music from outer space sites. Both sites got lotsa infos and schematics on guitar related and sound generating devices, do check it out if into those

Heres an update.

Waiting my Pic wah and misse large case from misse.

This is my bro's backup up board(which has no pedals) Its a small misse.

1st pic-Filled up with 2 extra pedals(was measuring stuffs)
23102007838.jpg

2nd pic-this is what i have that has made it through to the final round.
23102007839.jpg

The E's the only drive pedal, havent found anything to go with it yet, im living on the E for now. Time for a 2nd DD5! and whatever my cash allows me to buy. Now i need to clear off my excess pedals..

Waiting to get the wah and board before i wire everything up.

Im using invisi cables now for the board, they're good but well, im getting REAL cables. hahaha

It's been a long time since I last posted any pedalboard pics, so now that I seem to have some resolution...here goes, my latest stage board:

293emnr.jpg

No modulation (besides the modulated delay settings in the dd20).
WOBO Proglooper gives me these settings:

Preset 0: efx bypassed, just clean guitar tone (Clean)
Preset 1: OCD + Analogman Delay (Almost Clean w Slapback)
Preset 2: Barber DDSS (Crunch/distortion)
Preset 3: Barber DDSS + OCD+ DD20 (Lead)
Preset 4: OCD + DD20 (Almost Clean w choice of DD20 Delay setting)

Haven't thought of what else to put onto the board so as to fill up presets 5 and 6, but I'm also limited by the # of loops available on the Proglooper --> 4.

These are the main tones that I, as a church guitarist, really need. Of course, more modulation could def come in handy.

Here's the rest of my stuff on the Pedaltrain at home..it's kinda funny that the pedals on my stage board are mostly cheaper than some of the stuff on the Pedaltrain. Well, intention is to mix and match for various purposes (song choices), but I must give the pedals on the stage board credit for the great tones they offer. :)

2h7ovow.jpg

haha oh yeah nice board KennethC. when i saw that red pedal in your board(the stage one) for a moment i thought it was a tgm.

Was wondering what was a tgm doing there till i saw what the pedal was. ps.

oh maybe it acts like a killswitch. since it absorbs something =/ means absorb all the noise. so after absorb finish right u poke it then BOOOOOOM you get all the sound that has been accumulating inside xD

hey.. whats the pedal on the bottom right hand of the board?
looks psychadelic!
(sarcasm)
but seriously.. if i didnt read the following posts i would be left wondering lol..

Back