Pedalboard Pictures!

DUH !!

Thanks snuff .... so confusious is this ED fella ...

hur hur hur.... i is only supplied a plain pedale to situationist. He designed the label lah....

I is cannot release this pedale cos its one off ripoff... but I is buildings this pedale for situationist cos he is my BFFz... yes... BFF with a z.

Bestz Frenz Foreverz.

hur hur hur.... i is only supplied a plain pedale to situationist. He designed the label lah....

I is cannot release this pedale cos its one off ripoff... but I is buildings this pedale for situationist cos he is my BFFz... yes... BFF with a z.

Bestz Frenz Foreverz.

me roves yous toos edwin. BFFz!!!!!!

My current pedal board.

DSC00151.jpg

Kimjawbetta sonic Fat OD (TS808 clone), MXR Zakk wlylde OD, DS-1 Beez mod,
Kimjawbetta Rutt Dist and Artec Analog delay.

4 drive pedals in a chain.......
is that a record here...?

My current pedal board.

DSC00151.jpg

Kimjawbetta sonic Fat OD (TS808 clone), MXR Zakk wlylde OD, DS-1 Beez mod,
Kimjawbetta Rutt Dist and Artec Analog delay.

4 drive pedals in a chain.......
is that a record here...?

sorry man i can't help it when i see a sonic fat.... but...

can take pictures of the innards and post? hehehehehe....

212382414_60541840f6.jpg

Last edited:
My bad on the toe. Gibby, heh total cost should be less than your guit PLUS amp hahahaha

nysk, its my bro's Keeley AD9, he bought it 2nd hand.

heh, forget bout the delay freak thing or anarogness, 3 delay in series are nothing new.
Delay into delays prolly the most common way of usage.

if wanna freak, try delay in effect loop of delay within parallel blend pedal with another delay outside the parallel loop and blend in and out together or feedback looper within effect loop of delay and parallel blend with 2ndr parallel blend pedal with looping pedal within the loop...

make a feedback within loop, control it, blend with normal delay, length the feedback, parallel loop it and let it play back, continuous to combine looped feedback and knob tweaking plus guitar playing, fade in and out between those. That wud be really more interesting with 3 delays in series...

Chanmin, why not? Can do pretty interesting stuff with it.

Nicky bro. What to do, everytime my bro buys something i deal for him, so i try lo.

Path, never said 3 delays in series was that "interesting"..

But, That idea seems to be. fun. plain fun.

Back