Pedalboard Pictures!

ah mr oreo, i think i need to meet u soon... ha ha... wanna try tht fulltone, dbd and damn ur boards awesome stuff bro. been awhile

My bro brought his rig back and i stole his keeley comp and dd5 and wizard wah.

I feel like ditching my other pedals. and having these few. Its tonal heaven.

29092007678.jpg

29092007679.jpg

Hey, viper7 how's the Behringer MIC100 working for you? I notice you have it quite late in the chain.

Hi bro, I find it good since I'm using a single coil guitar, so it boosts the DS-1 I use, somemore the amp I use at the church is a solid-state amp, so it helps alot

no lah nicky bro. I borrowed em while my bro cleaned his pedaltrain. So i gave his pedals a whack. haha. Try lah. Shiok eh bro.

Im now deciding between a wizard or a picture wah from misse bro.

latest version once again :D

p1-1.jpg

Pedaltrain pro board, Evidence Audio Melody cable from guitar to board, Canare GS-6 cables rest of the way.

signal chain:

Vox 848 Clyde McCoy Custom wah
Sweetsound Mojovibe
Xotic RC Booster (gain boost for drive pedals)
Lovepedal BBB'07 (set for vintage fuzzface sound)
Lovepedal Sunburst Eternity (mild OD for stacking)
BJF Dyna Red distortion (classic rock rhythm dist.)
Mad Professor Mighty Red distortion (thick lead dist.)
Peterson Strobostomp
Lovepedal Super 6 (set for a overdriven blackface amp sound)
Menatone Top Boost In A Can (set for breaking-up Vox AC30 amp sound)
Menatone King Of The Britains (set clean, used as preamp/speaker sim, sounds like a miked clean Marshall plexi)

Boss EQ20 equalizer (toggle between EQ & volume boost for solos)
Ernie Ball Jr volume pedal (buffered by the EQ20)
Empress Tremolo v2
Ibanez AD9 analog delay
Boss DD20 Giga delay (w/Blue Ark custom tap tempo pedal)

the stereo outputs of the DD20 go direct to the PA system via 2 DI boxes when i play at church.

At home, i bypass the KOTB and run the board into one of my amps.

rig01.jpg

rig02.jpg

Omlabs Sahasrara OD
Barge Concepts BB-Jr Fuzz
BBE Crusher Distortion
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Tech 21 Boost R.V.B Reverb
Omlabs 'Strobe' Tremolo
to a Sessionettte 90 SS amp

otw Omlabs switch/boost and Vishudda Fuzz!!! i rove you edwin!

Yo dude, nice board. where did you get the Tech 21 RVB, and how much did it cost?

care to share how's the performance like?
been very interested in this.

thanks!

I call it my monochromatic goth board. no colors allowed. Edder building me a few other monochromatic pedals as well, and additions to the board will be of a similar color scheme as well haha.

got it off tymusic for the price listed on the site (I paid in RM though). i love it so much coz its the perfect reverb that i was looking for. and i've been thru a few trust me (zoom racks, boss, ehx, plus a few other random racks). big bang for the buck. i like the rumble (for added low frequencies) and feedback knobs the best...! most other reverb pedals i use thins out my guitar when i set everything to 100% wet. this doesnt. really impressive stuff.

i use it for deep washes, atmospheric stuff. post-rock/post-metal/drone stuff... my band is playing at the esplanade on the 27th so catch the board in action! ;)

Back