Pedalboard Pictures!

haven't wired it up yet, but this is my board as of 25 Sept 07:
board25Sept07.jpg

Pedaltrain Pro

signal chain:

Vox 848 Clyde McCoy Custom wah
Sweetsound Mojovibe
Xotic RC Booster (gain boost for drive pedals)
Lovepedal BBB'07 (set for vintage fuzzface sound)
Maxon CP101 optical compressor (w/buffer)
G2D Creamtone overdrive (bluesy OD)
Lovepedal Sunburst Eternity (mild OD for stacking)
BJF Dyna Red distortion (classic rock rhythm sound)
Mad Professor Mighty Red distortion (thick lead sound)
Peterson Strobostomp

Menatone Top Boost In A Can (set for semi-clean Vox sound)
Menatone King Of The Britains (set clean, used as preamp/speaker sim, sounds like a miked clean Marshall plexi)

Boss EQ20 equalizer (toggle between EQ & volume boost for solos)
Ernie Ball Jr volume pedal (buffered by the EQ20)
Empress Tremolo v2
Ibanez AD9 analog delay
Boss DD20 Giga delay (w/Blue Ark custom tap tempo pedal)

the stereo outputs of the DD20 go direct to the PA system via 2 DI boxes when i play at church.

At home, i bypass the KOTB and run the board into one of my amps. 8)

it weighs the same as my vox AC15 man.. :cry:

i don't think i can sling it in the softcase, i think the shoulder strap will rip off. i usually use a trolley :lol:

Im a sucker for the pod xt live but here's what i have when i want to stomp around a little...

PedalBoard.jpg

:D

not as aggressive as some of the dudes in here though....

Ah, so that's the Ranger you're talking about.

I was thinking of the Phoenix Custom Electronics Tone Master that day... band mate has one.

capt oreo:
that's a wicked board u got there! mind sharing why would u prefer your pod xtlive over this board? ur definitely a rare breed...
curious to know why do people use huge power supplies that weigh a ton and take up so much space when there's one spot...

i prefer the xt live cos its easier when i play live, sounds are stored and i played thru my songs with patches stored specifically for them...no need for re-tweaking and i dun end up dancing alll over the board, its hard enough playing and singing at the same time already..
Also, you can really tweak that sound for that specific song and stored and not having to think about trying to get the same thing later. the digitalness does not really bother me, its all a matter for doing a proper setup and knowing what you are after...

HOWEVER....when you play with pedals, there always smthing special in there..:D
no way you can get that special smthing from the ranger and comprossor in any digital stuff but that's for my own pleasure la...

i dun like the one spot, i blew 2 already just trying to power up pedals...maybe its just me and the strobo dun seem to work well with one spot.
Pedal pad is not my preferred power supply but its holding up and doing a gd job..no complains...

capt oreo:
i see.. first time i've seen such an expensive board owned by a non ultra tone sensitive owner...
fantastic stuff about the dbd.. digital but exactly like analog:)

Back