Pedalboard Pictures!

wow geraldkoh really nice board. good use of every inch of space! btw, how's the goose tremor? i'm still waiting for mine. am really itching to have it.

quote nicky:who was the one waiting for an agonizing month while his friend was rocking his burst E eh? hahahahaha

I was reading back and saw this. dude. whats your prob! haha. you were dropping me smses about how great the E was during my wait. basket. like that lah. like that. you watch out i tell you.

watch out. :lol: :lol: (this scene in a classroom, i would have said this while walking out and accidentally bang into classroom ohp)

well. im enjoying mine now. it just. rocks. rocks. i rove eternity.

New Pedalboard...

228679835_1.jpg

Guitar => Peterson VS-2 => Boss AC-3 => Dunlop GCB-95Q => Dunlop Roto/Vibe => Digitech EX-7
=> Xotic AC+ => Fulltone OCD => G2D Morpheus => Krank Maximus => MXR EVH Phase 90 =>
Diamond Halo Chorus => Diamond Memory Lane => TC Electronics Nova Delay => Amp

Well.
I did 2 clips when I was under the flu. Check it out, its woefully out of time and both of them are just demos, incomplete material.
Here's one...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=641337&songID=5763972
The other is called Questioning.

you tone is there man! Nice

heh, but hor, the chuggah chuggah part in "still" suddenly threw me off from tuas to pasir ris. Question quite catchy with couple of nice section, but the synthetic "contantaeous" dead drum backing track is sorta pulling everything down.

heh, but hor, the chuggah chuggah part in "still" suddenly threw me off from tuas to pasir ris. Question quite catchy with couple of nice section, but the synthetic "contantaeous" dead drum backing track is sorta pulling everything down.

Hahahaha... I am fascinated by the way stacking fuzz and drive can give that chugga thing lah. And I'm trying to move in a certain manner for the music I am interested in... hence the "like WTH?!" chugga moments.

Oh, you heard Question... I am currently redoing the drums parts. I wonder how it will turn out...

The Tremor is very nice. Coupled with 2 delays (the EM5s do it better than the DD3s in this case) in series.. its even nicer.

But I'm still trying to get that... phase shifter sound. That old Android ring mod? It can do this funny tremolo and it could emulate a phase shift sound when used with phaser and delay.

its ... pedalboard to a Palmer PDI Junction... KTV mic cable (noisy and talk abt tone suck...) to Mac running garageband...

I am fascinated by the way stacking fuzz and drive can give that chugga thing lah. And I'm trying to move in a certain manner for the music I am interested in... hence the "like WTH?!" chugga moments.

heh, moved in the way like a sudden switch from left right left right marching to left hand left leg, right hand right leg marching instead

usually if the rate in tremolo can be push to extreme rate, it will sound like ring mod liao. For phaser, i came across a mod from the infinitphase that can push the phasing speed into ring mod-ish sound also. Although it doesnt sound much musical(of comparison to the moog ring mod in this case), theres some extra flavour in it also.

wow, i love this thread man. 170 pages already!

(ok, this post was just to try and get rid of that 'no post on this topic' error screen that somehow appears periodically.)

yeah i did! and you know what? i realise i NEVER posted a picture of my pedalboard even once. haha. it's just always been in a state of constant flux. no thanks to the deadly disease we have called GAS.

well, just for the sake of it, since i started this but never actually posted on-topic.

2 years, 3 months, 15 days ago:

Guitar -> Boss SD-1 -> MXR 10-Band Graphic Equalier -> Boss DD-6 -> Amp.

AT PRESENT:

GuitarS -> Morley Bad Horsie 2 -> Korg DT-10 -> Boss CS-3(modded by humphrey audio) -> Foxrox Octron -> Skreddy Mayo -> Catalinbread SCOD -> Vexter Box of Rock -> Boss DD-20 -> Amp.

tsk tsk, all that money...

and btw, pathe, i've always liked your ambience rigs pictures. very nice. you've an insane collection.

colleccting is mainly bout covering up the lack of ability to play a guitar properly most of the time.. :oops:

heh, not only you didnt post the rig pic, 1/4 thru the thread, thot you went mia liao

ok here goes my first pedalboard after 1 yrs of playin electric..still incomplete though as u cn see theres still lots of room for other pedals.
DSCN3090.jpg

Back