Pedalboard Pictures!

haha, indeed. i think that was the time when i stumbled upon such treasure troves as harmony-central and tgp. it was a tough tough time for me back then. haha.
but i've found my way back here nevertheless. it's always comforting to be reassured that there are others who share the same passion as you, and a community that does what you do too.

and no, collecting has nothing got to do with skill, it's an interest.
but, learning how to be able to manipulate your gear, no matter what gear, is as good as being able to play an instrument. my guitar jam-friends all say i whole day step here step there, play more pedal FX than guitar. haha. embarassing but true, i'm afraid. which is why it's always good to just have one dirt pedal and delay and just practice practice practice. woodshedding, i believe is the industry term? haha.

i wonder, how many of us actually use our pedalboards as posted in the pics here, to gig actively. in fact, are any of us like professionals? like signed artists/bands or session players? i'm really interested to know though.

there are quite a number of locale musicians in here, either play pub "tan jiak" type, play in high profile locale bands, with albums released and such. But most of the time, they are the quiet one.

Most of the time, its the bedroom players, studio jaming every week sorta players, trying to get gigs player and "i rove reading TGP and______(fill in the blank with fave forum and name drop info" crowd that write the most.

the professionals are busy doing music, getting laid, doing more music, getting money thru music or day job then having the time to indulge in posting macho pics of gear on internet!

above to be read with wee bit of seriousness, some of nonsense and more of irregularity of life in internet forum!

haha, yes, pathe, that is very true! haha. and also rather comical, if you think about it.

well, no doubt being a musican is hard here.

but, to stay on topic, and to turn in for the night.

remember to support your local music industry!

buy local CD's and local pedalzzz! haha. night gear-heads.

New Pedalboard...
All made in Korea...
Moollon Pedals, Lazeman Pedal, Musicom Lab Power Supply
Korea Custom Pedalboard

1_667430013l.jpg

Pedals are too expensive..just pedal price is almost 4K.
and power supply is $500.
Pedalboard is $250 - $290

Steel: Hey bro, those patch cables are gold plated jacks bro! Got them off a shop at Parklane Mall! i forgot the name of the shop cos i stopped going there since enlistment! its juz beside the McDonalds!

Hey bro, those patch cables are gold plated jacks bro! Got them off a shop at Parklane Mall!

I got my gold plated jacks off BMC Aljunied and I'm not too enamored with them - to me they seemed to suck tone. You may want to check if yours does. (A/B with your quality cables)

Back