Pedalboard Pictures!

Thanks for your interest! We have 3 grades of invisible cables in stock.

1. Invicore 6.9 for a bright and forward sound
2. Invimojo 69.69 for extreme transparency and warmth
3. Invigoopsimul 69.69.69, words cannot explain how amazing these cables are try it to believe.

Also we have 3 types of plugs

1. Inviloprocon - a low profile connector with 3mm solid 24k patented invitech center core
2. Inviedgecon - an angle connector with 3mm solid 24k patented invitech center core
3. Inviluxcon - a robust and affordable connector with a smaller 2mm solid 24k patented invitech center core

We are available 24/7 thro our email invitech@invimail.com and we're located at lat 1.354169 long 103.737687 west of Singapore only on 13th of each month on the 69th minute to our invitech center.

the board as it stood last week for a conference I played at.

1333646427_daf5523927.jpg

Thanks Edder for the cool power supply... should have got angled heads instead... oh well...

The Hotcake just went home to NZ for repairs... my usual amp sim, the GT 2 is down at Esden for repairs... and my new old Morley amp sim, which I'm hoping to use soon is with BlueArk...

Sigh... all these pedals on the injury list...

hehe.

Gerald, yes its true. Im on invisi cables. the most transparent cables of all! No noise or crap. No tone suck or anything. They rock. I got them at a good price. cant disclose.

Yes they are in stock. *see ed's post!*

Discounts given if you approach me for the cables too!

Thanks!

The Hotcake just went home to NZ for repairs... my usual amp sim, the GT 2 is down at Esden for repairs... and my new old Morley amp sim, which I'm hoping to use soon is with BlueArk...

Jono, do try to try out a Palmer PDI ...

Its a speaker sim... its passive... so you should run it into a pre-amp like a mixer or something.

But it sounds a LOT better than the GT2's amp sim function. Think 3D as opposed to 2D.

I kid you not.

Give it a shot - you might find it a worthwhile investment.

DPP_0003.JPG

Dumped pedals, and bought some. Happy with my tone is an understatement.

No invisible cables for that ultimate transparency for me though. :lol:

What are those instructions on the masking tape, gerald?

Nice sharp pic btw, much better than my usual mobile phone camera ones. =)

Maybe I should try your setup one day, if got chance... u live so far from moi =(

nice geraldkoh.. u have the pedals that i'm after too.. cb, FD2, gigadelay.. sahalalalla in the morning...
and its not say sharp pic la, its just a contrast adjustment, (really makes the FD2 and crunchbox look so good)

Hahaha. I want to try your rig too! Heh. Actually, just wanna play your pretty guitars. Heh. But like you said, you stay so far away! And yeah, like Keith said, it's just some contrast adjustment. Heh. Makes a lotta difference when done right. :p Downright ugly photo becomes tolerably ugly photo. Example: my board photo. Heh.

Ah Keith. I got here after plenty of other drives. Plenty of TS variants, OCD, RC Booster. Aiyo, makes me wanna puke at the amount I've spent! But, worth it I guess. Really really like what I'm hearing from the amps and through FOH. And isn't that all that matters? :D

Edit: wrong name. i am so blind.

nice one la :D

can post clips of the e.burst?

and do u find that the higher gain settings of the e can sometimes sound quite similiar to the mayo (just a tad less creamy and crazy)? its just something ive observed but i only demo-ed the eternity on high gain for less than 10mins once

geraldkoh: cool man. actually, it kinda pays to go through all those boutique pedals 1 by 1, slowly eliminating those you dont really click well with..
or another way la, just force yourself to be content with wad u have XD

Back