Pedalboard Pictures!

must include the "angry popping" mod also! That one, confirm noe one done it for real yet!

overdriven popping
cascade popping
filtered popping
square wave popping
thud thud popping

it gonna be of good money!

12092007621.jpg

Traded my misse board for a PT 2 SC. Eternity came in!

*to niteblade* I succumbed to the tempation bro. I have to confess now. PEDALTRAIN ROCKS!

It feels heavier. Why? Because the handle is further away from the body. But who cares. Now i need to downsize. hahaha. selling of the excess stuff now. lelong lelong.

jms bro.. you bluff me... you told me ur bank no money, and thats
THE lovepedal i see!! is the silver one on top a zeek OD or some byoc?

BYOC trem you see. Bro. i had a lovepedal E on order since 29/6. It finally arrived. My bank no money now. because of it!

thats my line bitch.

:lol:

eh why you put your pedals like that. damn ugly. dont twist and turn and up and down. put em the traditional way!

who cares about teh ph2 man! hahaha

who was the one waiting for an agonizing month while his friend was rocking his burst E eh? hahahahaha

Thinking of ways to arrange it lah. Twist here twist there. WHO CARES. haha. Dude. You copied me! I got my E first(NOT! haha.)

:lol:

I dont care how my board looks. It works. I like it. It feels right. It sounds good. SHIOKAH.

But dude. the PH2 there is for sale. haha.

Is it just me or do all the photos of the boards j_m_s has posted have no cables at all?

Or is it just those new super duper cables that add so much more of everything to your tone and lets you place your pedals in anyway you want and still be super neat you were telling me about the other day? :lol:

Back