Pedalboard Pictures!

This is my humble setup that works very well for me! :D

f_DSC00005m_6bc08f0.jpg

Sorry about the fidelity of the image :?

Guitar -> Ibanez LU-20 -> Boss GE-7 -> Goosoniqueworx Citrus -> Digitech EX-7 -> Barber Direct Drive -> Barber Barb E.Q. -> Boss DD-3 -> Amp

The DD-3's about to be replaced by an Echopark :p!

leecs: It's a great pedal! My big red Whammy preceded the EX-7, it's basically like a Whammy pedal but with a smaller footprint and cheaper to boot! The extra modulation effects are a huge plus.

sleepykitty: Well I tried my best, searching high and low for an MC5 daisychain to no avail... note the cable tied excess power cables!

moggie: sounds very... heavy? ppl say mesa-ish, but i have not tried one before.. overall, its cleans are really nice, but for higher gain settings i find it tougher to tweak...
and its not interesting.. just no money, haha. SD1 was just bought cause i saw it at the sweelee sale.. no particular reason:)

markedymark: yeah okay... will take note of it, thanks!
leecs: ya! randolf tri-gain... was asking him about it and stuff.. haha.

how humble can smurf's board be compared to mine? haha...

My very humble setup. That's all the pedals I own and ever need. The PD is used a wee bit more often than the other two. Despite that, I often plug directly into the amp and play, minus pedal. A minimalist approach to rigs. :smt003

gear3.jpg

guitarsan? humble setup? small maybe, but that setup is ownage dude, i think many of the bigger setups here cost less than that haha

thats a classic example of quality vs quantity

guitarsan? humble setup? small maybe, but that setup is ownage dude, i think many of the bigger setups here cost less than that haha

thats a classic example of quality vs quantity
Is it? Never noticed that. :lol: I used to own a number of pedals, but later realised I seldom or hardly use most of them. It's rather a waste and taking up space too. So I sold them away, and got a few good ones that I like best and would use more often.

The Pure Drive is top notch. Top NOTCH!

It's on my pedalboard too... very excellent low-medium gain unit... the clean blend works wonders to reduce the boxy sound so prevalent in many IC Chippers.

i dont tink that im using it the wrong way. until the switches are dead, then i'll believe u. :p
or i can just put a piece of block underneath the tsunami to level it.
anyway, thanks for your concern.

heh, sometime its just preference, even if it gonna be screwed later.

its like

neverr be a smoker that threaten to stop people from picking up smoking
never allow people to go right if its wrong in what they want
never deny the chance for others to go their own way, especially when it doesnt hurt us
never never cos its just different

Back