Pedalboard Pictures!

What the........?Wa lao a!!!!!! Totally regret it!!! i was preparing my documents for biz trip in Japan next month. Hence damn bz these few months. You got any more good stuff left? I will surely drop your place to try your Custom Shop after my japan trip.

Can I come too? :lol:

Leecs, I might not sell off the Zvex BoR... surprisingly, after taking off the its-a-marshall-in-a-box-mentality, it works like how the Blackstone Red channel ... Pleasant surprise.

Shucks. I really wanted to sell it off...

Now for the NOC3 and PedalWorX.

sure thing shreddy, but I really don't have much stuff that I think you'd like. Strats + tubescreamerish pedals leh. You can bring your stuff along la. My rm not big, I tell u first..

bro leecs is a metal shredder, you're a shredder, I'll play the 3-4 note blueeeeeessssy type cos I can't shred for nuts.

edder n goose most welcome too, but my place far out from both of yours leh..particularly edder's haha..tho ur trusty motorbike will take u far!

say again...my rm small ah...

chanmin...dey u drop by tomorrow or something leh. haha

If edder's in da house, we need a BIGGER place!!!!

Goose - I agree, the stacked MOSFETs thing lacks certain character... haha, but that's a character in itself... for one thing, the pedal has GOT to play it. No point sounding so beautiful or workable and it doesnt' inspire. At the BoR does inspire ...

But I still want my blackstone I htink... nothing else seems to do its low gain thingggg... ARGGGGH

KenC, no lah... my tastes are really vastly different from you & gang. Though, you should check out Edgie's Dos Mos - it gives an interesting bluesy grind, quite different from the G2D stuff (which I tried) but within the blues thing.

*grammar and spelling police at work*

a woman

AND

infidels

heehee. sorry. sorry..

I agree goose...maybe cos pedals wun leave u..

this is rubbish... not eye candy.... hur hur hur :twisted:

1267675648_ab0c1a04b5_o.jpg

Back