Pedalboard Pictures!

its kinda like a octave up + fuzz pedal, lower register playing has minimal effect whilst higher register playing will be obvious. picking dynamics also alter the sound it makes... pretty unique pedal.. it looks like it was made by Zematis

Chanmin, thats like... an Octavia?

It would be interesting if it does anything more, within the range of what an Octavia does, like what the Freakshow Maharishi is supposed to do.

Moollon Lotus Octah is MIK hand made pedal.

Moolon company tried to make sound of original Tycobrahe Octavia.
So they tried early model original Tycobrahe Octavia and developed almost same sound.

Hehehe... bugs abound! Hence this thread mah...

I almost got a Molloon Overdrive for 60USD... just for kicks... and that ebay listing got withdrawn... bah... imagine! I could sell it for an exponential amount!

Hey souljah, wat amp u using??? Looks like a fender lol... Btw, u still have ur bb preamp for sale?

U have the most tidy board!!! Looks like u havnt play it for ages, just kidding lol

mine pales in comparison to the ones that almost all of you have :p

dsc02381ni2.jpg

dsc02382yd5.jpg

just bought this today of dric. thanks dude!!
dsc02383kl3.jpg

With Heidi Klum watching over my board, everything should be safe. :D
dsc02380uu7.jpg

The green one's a BYOC chorus. I tried my hand at painting it with acrylic paint, but then the paint kept peeling off. I noticed i had some leftover neon-ish furry stuff in some god forsaken box. So i got my artsy sister to cover the pedal with the furry stuff. It looked so loud!

The orange is an EL CHEAPO flanger. :lol: I got (ok stole) it from my uncle while he was overseas. :p the cloth looked so good on the BYOC that I decided to paste it all over the flanger too! :D

Guys thanks for the comments on my board. Took a long time to save up and work(!) for all these coveted real estate, but it's worth it! And of course I speak for most of us here, it's a curse on your wallet to be able to hear and feel the difference!

Chanmin - Neatness is my little version of OCD! ;)

Sleepykitty - The Moollon is a Octave Fuzz/Octavia type of pedal, a truly accurate clone of the original tychobrahe octave pedal. Weird effect indeed mixing ring modulation and fuzz at the same time to give you really bloomy and sometimes unpredictable octaved notes on the fretboard. Sounds out of this world stacked with distortion!

Zakk- Thanks so much for helping me bring in the Moollon, I wouldn't have one without you! Looking forward to the chorus too!

Weiht - I'm using a fender deluxe reverb reissue, and sorry the BB has been sold ages ago. I'm really anal when it comes to neatness and wiring!

Edo93 - I RUVS MY RC! Ain't no cheap whore! Cheap or expensive, a whore which gets the job done! :D

Dey, i actually saw you trying the Octah on the friday from outside the shop with the strat right. I'm also in the little ocd club of neatness, some of them sure know it damn well :lol:

Looks like Souljah's octavia search has ended!!! Woot! Eh, at least the wallet can rest a bit now... heh.

Edo83, OCD? :roll:

You better stop taunting me, bloody hell i intro-ed you good stuff and you turn around farting in my face!?!?! :evil:

i'll ask james to ban you tenfold, plus sell your email to spam sites and then proceed to jump all over your board :roll:

Back