Pedalboard Pictures!

shredcow, you are a ts snob!

Bo Pian! I can't help it! TS-s have not been able to satisfy!

I did play a CmatMods TubeSlammer for fun though.. while I marveled at the amount of compression and eq change, I realised it made shredding actually a whole lot easier. Pretty cool huh.

It will be my secret weapon. A TS rehoused in a Skreddy Screwdriver enclosure.

Question for feNdeRbeN,

How do you handle your drive section?

Do you stack?

Only one on at a time?

Curious to how you manage all those drive pedals seeing there be 2 drives with their own boosts.

Quote Shredow: Question for feNdeRbeN,

How do you handle your drive section?

Do you stack?

Only one on at a time?

Curious to how you manage all those drive pedals seeing there be 2 drives with their own boosts.

I sometimes boost the dyna red with the RC booster for more gain.

I don't use the boost side of the G2D Creamtone, don't quite like it. The OD side is killer though.

I sometimes stack the Dyna Red with the Creamtone for saturation, but i'm not really a big fan of stacking.

haha the the difference my friend, even if both circuit boards are the same, is that mine has higher resale value any day.

U think so, think again !
Magicboy will be makin pedals for a long time more .... :D

Btw Ben, i see you prefer Dino Fuzz to a FF !?

Btw Ben, i see you prefer Dino Fuzz to a FF !?

yeah. i bought & sold 2 fuzz factories in my lifetime already. tried very hard to love it, but it was just too hard for me to dial up a consistant sound with my setup.

great for making crazy sounds with, but i don't use crazy sounds often enough to keep one.

the dino fuzz was special ordered with my name engraved by Joe Gagan back in 2000. its quite a killer, and very versatile but controllable.

Hi fenderben, I realise that your wah is above the mojovibe, does that affect your body balance when you play with it since its so high up on the board? :lol:

Yup >> Joe Gagan is pretty open abt his design unlike _______ whose FF is nothing spectacular :lol:

Good choice mate !!

I never thought the FF was "toneful"... noise-maker, YES, but tone monster? Ehhhhh...

Btw, up-coming review on the super-secret-Goose-distortion-fuzz-box.

snuffleupagus

Hi fenderben, I realise that your wah is above the mojovibe, does that affect your body balance when you play with it since its so high up on the board?

heh, the Pedaltrain Pro board is angled, so the wah feels the most natural/comfortable to use when its placed right at the top. :D

gsonique

Yup >> Joe Gagan is pretty open abt his design unlike _______ whose FF is nothing spectacular

Good choice mate !!

P1060319_edited.jpg

:D

christopher's pedal board is so neat its disgusting...
and im still saving up for a murf and moog delay... awesome delay sound man...

Back