Pedalboard Pictures!

Alright... here's a pic to get us back to the topic...

1070231970_2a86278262.jpg

oh hey edder... this is the board that you're building the power supply for...

still missing my jetters... they're sitting over in Boston waiting for a flight...

jetter red or blue? :p

very very nice and insightful words of wisdom im reading here! IMHO bro edder bro, i think you should goop it, send one unit to fatback bro in the states, send to the hcfx bigwigs, let them put a video out of it. then slowly, tickle the people at TGP with the hype, and one or two words of rave from ppl like ANDY SUMMERS. and slowly charge 189 USD for a pedal, 3-4 week wait time, and put on some blues wanking clips. and you'll get RICH!!!!! RICH I SAY!!!!

trust me. do it. that pregain idea is already prevalent in some boutique ODs already, i say they copy you one!!! STAKE A CLAIM for the locale rockers yo!

j_m_s : :butthead: :smt035 :smt006 im really really digging the shades of OD tone im getting with various combinations of volume and tone on my guitar, and the settings on my E. it honestly cleans up really really well. if you read my short take on tgp itself. lol. its my desert island pedal now. now for the mosferatu. hahahaha

cables are from Cherns at Reddot music.

I've got both a red and blue sitting there... but it will be a while before I get it shipped...

more is still more brojmsbro!

gotta collect em all!

but on another note, i was actually considering the blue gain stage. but then again, the E works so well, im just gonna exploit every possible setting. haha isnt it good to have an E

definitely.

you could start off your collection with a Klon™, a Landgraff™ and CJOD™. Thats like finding Charizard, Mewtwo and Mew respectively. damn.

nickyseow, hows the mosferatu? got clips? wasnt too impressed bout those on hermida site but theres a lot of hype on that pedal so im waiting to hear its good side

and u got a mayo or mayonaise?
if its mayonaise WHOA!

and whats the dif between the black eternity and the eternity burst besides the colouring?

is pikachu the ds1?

how about my mosferatu is being made. j_m_s said wrongly. haha

i have yet to ab a roadhouse with my burst. will let you know once i do. but the burst E has been giving me very nice vibes so far.

oh ok... nvr really knew there was a tonal dif between the two but ppl always call their eternity bursts "eternity BURSTS" so gotta be something distinct about them...

how long is the mosferatu wait?

oh and btw, whats the charmander equivalent of pedals? i want to train it to become a klon!

Looking at the TS9 & 3 Es comparisons...

I want a Tubescreamer.

Anyone will to sell me theirs?

I trade you a Skreddy Screwdriver if you got a TS9 in the greenest green. :D

:twisted:

I sense that people are jumping on my screwdriver....

NOOOOOO tubescreamers.

That's the 1st reason, when the Eternity came out, I couldn't be bothered with it... its Tubescreamer-ish... so nope, out the back door.

That said - I do think Edder has a nice tubescreamer-ish overdrive pedal. Not my taste but it does sound good for what it is.

Nysk, think Green as in green grass green... I want to look at the pedal and feel like its moving, its alive!

Latest posts

Back