Pedalboard Pictures!

:lol: :lol: good point.

At this point, i've yet to give any local pedals a shot yet. Maybe i could strat with a gsoniqueworx pedal? Or Om laboratories?

Shasara od or boosty? :lol: :lol:

Ed, send one of your Sahasraras to Andy Summers!! Maybe he'll rave about it in Guitar Player and do for you what he's done for the Lovepedal Eternity...I bet Sean's waiting list is through the roof thanks to that article!

Lovepedal (Hyp)Eternity. For crying out loud, it's US$289 brand new...if he stops making them they'll reach Landgraff prices. Support your friendly local pedal makers and modders! :D

This is why we(I or rather) waited til it went to 229USD for a week. haha.

Langraff prices=More or less my entire board :lol: :lol:

CRAP! Im spending way too much time on tgp with those rich guys. Everytime new pedal, woah order like siao ah.

sian. kenna caught by nicky!

cant help it! :roll: :roll: :? :(

I keep dreaming of my eternity and my strat which might be hot rodded. haha

8O Crap. I should be studying. Anyway. heres a board update for you guys.

:lol: :lol:

Selling the Deucetone RAT(my fav pedal, need to clear, need cash)
Selling the DD6(No more use for it, i want a dd5!)
Selling the MIJ BF2(No more use for it, i need cash)

10082007368.jpg

10082007369.jpg

10082007370.jpg

there you go

Ed, send one of your Sahasraras to Andy Summers!! Maybe he'll rave about it in Guitar Player and do for you what he's done for the Lovepedal Eternity...I bet Sean's waiting list is through the roof thanks to that article!

Andy Summers! Another one of my heroes... I'll gladly do that man... but first let me get in touch with him.

Edder, your Sahasrara is very very nice overdrive!!!!
I never seen before so clean OD like this!!!
I tried many ODs...almost 50 pcs...
I can recommend to peoples your pedal with Menatone, BJF, Mad Professor, Cusack and Klon!!!!
So Cool!!!!!!!

woah. so power arh zakK!

Comparing it with Klons/Menatone/BJF/Mad Professor/Cusack. Edder, make sure thats up on your customer comments page in your new site! Then get local people to post their baords on tgp.

just veering off topic for a minute...i think there just comes a point where price becomes rather ridiculous and you're just feeding some ego-fuelled desire for exclusivity and bragging rights (guilty on both charges at times) - especially when if you think about it, most dirt pedals are based on existing true and tested designs and you're paying for about $30 worth of parts and labour and brand association. i don't know where the line is that separates actual value in terms of tonal bliss and being a chump for funding some builder's kid's trust fund, but i reckon the E at those way inflated prices treads rather close.

many pedals offer pretty decent to excellent tones...but they're just flavours. Most half decent players can find a few to work for them. But is obsessing over every new pedal that's invented practical? I guarantee you that almost your entire live audience won't know the difference whether you're playing an E or a Boss overdrive. The recording and mixing process can drastically change whatever raw tracks are laid down. Even if you're a bedroom guitarist, your youtube audience is interpreting your tone from an average video camera mic and codec compression. after a while i think you gotta take stock and ask why you're clicking on Paypal's Buy button for yet another pedal.

Unless of course you have a boatload of amps, pedals and guitars that you can crank and you just want to soak in every sonic nuance, and money's of no consequence...then sure, godspeed and knock yourself out - and don't forget to post on TGP to continue the cycle :)

Dan. You've got a point there. Cant argue that the E's price isnt inflated. Just like BJFEs too. 600 for a Dyna red =)

Some boss pedals do go high value too, DM2, CE2, CE1,DD2,DD5.

Well, some would say its the search for the "best" tone. I agree i do that at times. But good and cheap pedals are on my lists or my board too.

How many of us in Singapore have a boatload of amps, pedals and guitars that you can crank and you just want to soak in every sonic nuance, and money's of no consequence? haha. Only some TGP members who are probably CEOs of big companies i guess.

And i wholly agree on the audience not knowing what you are playing. If it sounds good to them, then it sounds good and they will be at your next gig/show. Take Lincoln Brewster for an example. Boss pedals+Line6 Pod. Im not saying the POD is crap. I do really really. Like his tone. But the POD is not in the good books of many. Then again, many professionals use em.

I guess its the ego? Look guys, i have XXXXXXXX pedal, only 20 made in the world! I paid close to 999999USD for it! Inflated prices are definately out there for the stuffs in demand, like zendrives, timmys,klons and etc. But if you roder a zendrive or timmy direct and just wait. They are pretty ok priced. IIRC the timmy is 129USD and the zendrive is 179USD.

yeah, but for the boss pedals, are they really that much better than current production models? like the DD2 and 5 as opposed to the DD3 and 6 now, aren't they almost the same circuits with the same digital chips?

Edder, your Sahasrara is very very nice overdrive!!!!
I never seen before so clean OD like this!!!
I tried many ODs...almost 50 pcs...
I can recommend to peoples your pedal with Menatone, BJF, Mad Professor, Cusack and Klon!!!!
So Cool!!!!!!!

thank you Zakk! I try my best and I'm glad you like it!

next up just for Zakk.... DISTORTION!!! :lol:

DD2s and DD5s have a few options that are now almost extinct on single compact pedals. I have yet to discover a similar compact pedal has the really useful and unique tap functions of the DD5. Those that came CLOSE were stuff like the Echo Park, DL-4 and the DD-20.

My two cent worth

hur hur hur.... so danelectrico should i start raising my prices to SGD450 and goop the shit out of my pedals????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

goose.... i owe you beer man but are we going to raise our prices to SGD450 and goop the shit out of our pedals and make only 1 pedal a week?????? lets get famous together.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No edder. dont!!! :( I need to collect your entire line of pedals. Teh you can do so lah =)

I prefer the DD5 over the DD6 anyday. Why? The external tap tempo. The tap tempo on the dd6 is stinkin IRRITATING. :lol:

Latest posts

Back