Pedalboard Pictures!

This is not a pedalboard! hur hur hur...

1027975583_b14d156b0c_o.jpg

suckasucks,

that white pedal is some ELCHEAPO but REAL analogue delay using BBD devices. a counterfeit Boss if I may say so even right down to the circuit board.

the big bad ass green one is a VINTAGE Roland Bee Gee. Awesome FUZZ. I made a clone of it and now its with the guitarist of Documentary in Amber. Supposed to make another 4 but I got burned out and that was like 5 years ago. I think.

the black one is an ASAMA Drum Synth. Its actuated by vibration and is supposed to be mounted on a drum. It can do those cheesy 80's tiu tooom tiuuuu tooom drum sound. FUN.

goose bro... i've never liked it not even one bit. its just part of the collection that I'll be showing to a reporter. heh heh...

edder: the big bad ass green one is a VINTAGE Roland Bee Gee. Awesome FUZZ. I made a clone of it and now its with the guitarist of Documentary in Amber. Supposed to make another 4 but I got burned out and that was like 5 years ago. I think.

Yeah, do again leh!

no mod on the guitar though, but i did a separate active looper pedal(the plain looking box with rca in/ouput of 2nd pic) with clean boost function to push up the kp processed guitar signal, balance with the normal guitar signal and blend/control in parallel using expression pedal

Latest posts

Back