Pedalboard Pictures!

actually i have 2 ps3's so technically 5 delays.... ha ha... but i dont use them as delays ever... ha... so its 3 delays... and yes i have seen a doctor... he told me it was terminal......

HOLY GUACAMOLE, pedalitis!

that's nuts... ugh, i just went into convulsions when i saw that beautiful board. man oh man.

haha.

what's the yellow ibanez pedal? chorus?

how's the tracking on the whammy reissue?

pedalitis, many many pedals!

care to share some sound/video clip on how you use em effectively? Seems like a tad too many to me..but would be interesting to learn how one could employ such a board in a live rig. Thanks.

haha. edder bro, can i endorse your power supply and get a free custom unit? :D :D

:lol: today i abit thick skinned arh. haha. Isnt that a V847?(IIRC) Heh, man , how ya liking your memory lane?

JMS: im loving the memory lane man. it is trippy as hell and and i love it.memorylane Club. ha ha

suckasucks: yup, its a vox847 dude.

Asphalt: the whammy is really really good, no regrets there. and the yellow pedal is the FL-9, markeymouse and i got one. id have to say it is really nice.

KennethC: how ya doing dude. i dont have my software up proper to record any of the stuff, but i will when i can bro. takes awhile to get used to knowing what goes with what goes with what but yeah.. get the hang of it

oh edder, i dont mind getting endorsed for sahassara, ha ha(since were at tht topic)

come on guys. come on guys join the exclusive memory lane club! Entrance fee is 429USD without shipping without custom colours without mods.

Latest posts

Back