Pedalboard Pictures!

JOHN MAYER ROCKS LA!!!!

Oh and he is so relavent to this thread cus he uses lots of expensive and rare pedals like most of you guys here... AND he makes his own pedals as well...
we have quite abit in common i say.
Except the huge bank account, world wide fan base, signature amps and guitars.....etc.

Which is exactly why there's hardly a need to diss anyone's music.

Who's dissing what? :roll:

Aiyo... goose give opinion also diss... geez... haven't you been around here long enough to see how goose writes stuff? Take it in good stride man.

Best thing to do is to learn why people say such things - that would net you some useful information that can help you when it comes to making your own music.

TM7largealternateSM.jpg

The Scrotum Smasher.

Who cares for the blues? :lol:

AND he makes his own pedals as well

NNNNNOOOOTTT... ok lah BYOC put toghter ...we give him that lah !!

JM is a cool guy and i wish i could meet him but its just sad we are loosing that *loud in yer face laced with acid* kinda gggrrrrrrr zhenngggg zheennngg ....i need to jam soon ...i need my fix ...somebody help me pleeeassseeeee :cry: :cry: :cry: :smt095 :smt091 :smt100

Hehehe.

I would not knw how to use the Scrotum Smasher other than the way its named.

Geez, that thing doesn't even have a toggle on/off switch lah! No bypass!

No lah Goose... not easy to find that kind of blues around liao... There's this guy, can't rem his name, but Edo83 was really into him and he intro-ed to me... very cool blues player with a RAW feel. Very in your face... sizzling hot stuff. That was fun... but I got bored after the 3rd song with the pentatonics running up and down like SRV... but its good stuff.

I have absolutely no idea.

Gotta see the vid... he covered some tune or something I think. One song had a cool octave fuzz solo going on.

Great energy and band.

Just not ... what I like...

Yeah, I think it's about time 'Ji ki sio hor sua' gets its credit man...haunting tune, reverby backup vocals and oh my...those vibrato end notes...

+69 to that bro elias bro....

Goose: Well, if you are saying that one song = the whole album...
That is how they write stuff, and apparently (or unfortunately), it sounds like Muse/U2... lol... I have no problems with that though... 8)

DSC01458.jpg

off the board
OCD*called upon when needed*
EHX Holiest Grail
T-Rex Mudhoney
Proco Rat2 Modded
Marshall Drivemaster

now i need cables... custom lengthed cables

*oh p.s: the funny newspaper pedal next to the maxon od808 is a custom sd9 to particular specs*

Latest posts

Back