Pedalboard Pictures!

Edo83, yeah I guess that was me, should have popped in to say hi! :D

Shredcow, yeah my octavia search has more or less ended, though I must admit I am still curious about the Chicago Iron...or better yet an ORGINAL TYCHOBRAHE! LOL!

Methinks if you do find an original Tyco and it sounds super killer? You'd be pants-less... naked... stripped.... and the next pic of your board will have just 1 pedal on it ...

The cost of tone mixed with liberal amounts of mojo!!!!

But dude, I congratulate you on finding closure to your search. It isn't easy but when it happens... tis sweet. :D

Update.. sorry for the messy board! :oops: i just set it up for messin' around with the new pedals, its not really wired up yet, waiting for my TBIAC to arrive.

bb.jpg

Vox 848 Clyde McCoy Custom Wah, True Bypass, Fasel inductor
Sweet Sound Mojovibe
Maxon CP101 Optical Compressor (killer transparent comp!)
Xotic RC Booster (gain boost for drive pedals)
Lovepedal Sunburst Eternity :twisted:
G2D Creamtone Overdrive
BJFE Dyna Red Distortion
Menatone King Of The Britains 7-knob
Boss EQ20 Advanced EQ
Ernie Ball Junior passive volume pedal(buffered by the EQ20)
Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus
Empress Tremolo
Boss DD20 Delay w/ BlueArk custom tap tempo pedal

I have a Menatone Top Boost In A Can & Xact-Tone Precision Overdrive on order. :D

after having seen all ur board evolution pics, realised that the chorus is one hte few that still remains, how do u find it ben?

and hows the eternity? whats the dif in tone between the burst and roadhouse?

after having seen all ur board evolution pics, realised that the chorus is one hte few that still remains, how do u find it ben?

and hows the eternity? whats the dif in tone between the burst and roadhouse?

the chorus stays because after countless times of posting it up for sale, nobody wants to buy it from me!!! :evil: :lol:

i find that it does a good job of staying on my board.. sounds deeper and more lush than Boss CH1, CE5 and even my old early black label CE2.

i use it mainly cranked up for a faux leslie rotating speaker sound. it sounds much more convincing doing this than any of the Boss choruses, which just detune your guitar when turned all the way up.

i think the Analogman and HBE choruses might be better though, but i dont use chorus enough to spend that much on them.

as for the E, i never tried a roadhouse, only a burst, so i dunno.. :p

i must add, the G2D cream tone sounds just as killer as an Eternity. The Eternity is a bit brighter and more dynamic, but the creamtone sounds 'fiercer' in the mids. Otherwise they are quite similar. Just a bit different, but the level of killer-ness to me is the same :p :lol:

Traded the Toadworks John Bull for a MJM Blues Devil. I found the john bull too bassy and downright muddy. But the blues devil on the other hand.. :twisted: Gonna replace the colourful patch cables with canares when I get them from mrmisse next week.

pedalboardfinal003iy7.jpg

pedalboardfinal005vw1.jpg

Back