Pedalboard Pictures!

heh, the interesting part was in response to freak..

anyway, most of the time when i see delays, it just seem either long time into short time or short time into long time, series irregular repeats, slight reverb or echoish feedback tweaking what so ever, after a while other than looking good on pic, its just that.

heh, anyway, the best puzzle in a while is the legend of zelda on ds lite, that game is too fun, taking away attention from delay playing..

Chanmin, why not? Can do pretty interesting stuff with it.

Nicky bro. What to do, everytime my bro buys something i deal for him, so i try lo.

Path, never said 3 delays in series was that "interesting"..

But, That idea seems to be. fun. plain fun.

haha james i spy a joel conspiracy!

TSK. damn both of you pedals alone can pwn me anytime.

Yes darrell. A number of those there are joel's haha.

Dude, havent seen your board in a long while, post sth!

Yes darrell. A number of those there are joel's haha.

Dude, havent seen your board in a long while, post sth!

Haha bro la, i dun think you've ever even seen my board b4, cos i dun remember ever putting it up here.

haha my board is a small and humble one, dun wish to embarrass myself with all the bootek-heads floating around.

however, a small note on the bright side i might be getting a bootek pedal myself tomorrow(MY FIRST!) lol.

My latest board.

pedal-board-13-10-07.jpg

Hands down, the most impressive delay i have ever tried. I love digital delays with modulation. The nova delay to me, is a god send. Having played around with a real t.c electronic 2290 rack delay before, i had to buy one when they placed it in a pedal format.

Still got quite a few stuff not on the board that most of you have already seen. The coming gigs only call for these few pedals.

Last edited:
Honestly,

I have never compared direct to amp and with the axess.

But i can definitely tell a difference if the axess is not there. I really had alot of pedals on the board before and also having the non-active volume pedal was horrible. Axess just added that high end and nice presence to the overall sound. Even now with lesser pedals, i still leave it there.

I was looking to buy a splitter box for my tuner and since i saw the axess on sale and reviews were excellent, i decided to get one. I just leave it there, gives me a peace of mine and don't think about it.

Nano: Will the Peterson effect the signal if it's placed directly in the chain?

I'm trying to get my hands on the Nova Delay too :D
If given a chance, will you get the Eventide Timefactor or the TCE Nova Delay? Disregard to the price though...

Nova Delay, simply cause of the powering option. I hate extra wall warts and using a surge arrest on my pedal board. The time factor takes up too much juice and needs its own power supply (1400ma i believe ). I run the nova delay on the same power supply i run all my pedals, less extra stuff.
Sound wise, never had a chance to play a time factor.

The peterson is true bypass when you turn it off, it also has a switchable buffer. I don't suppose it affects the tone when its off. But as with all my tuners, i prefer a split out so that the tuner is not in the chain at all.

Last edited:
diy noise rig with ds lite, its either used for blowing up equipmnt or causing pain to hearing. Black box is a mixer for mixing guitar signal with ds lite and the 2 noise generator. Anything plugged into the mixer can be pumped up with extra gain of 10db. If it doesnt cause pain to hearing or destruction, then its useless..

967.jpg

970.jpg

Back