Pedalboard Pictures!

i'm planning to use cable ties.. my pedals are pretty much done, so no nid any evh style ah.. was tempted to get the evh phase though.. haha..

I've downsized. Previously had 8 pedals in the chain. I realised that I was playing less and less and twiddling the knobs more. The CB satisfies all my gain needs. It's so versatile. From subtle boost, to low gain blues crunch, to balls-to-the-walls high gain, it can do it all. I love the 'throaty' voice that it gives when played through my tele's neck pup.

2077642274_d88d9b7a4b.jpg

Haven't been posting for quite awhile,

IMG_2307.jpg

These has been what i'm using for quite awhile, with the exception of the Octron and Nova Delay. Then again i've been contemplating the Octron for so long that peers whom i've introduced the pedal to, have gotten it a year ago already.

Goose's Boosty is 1 of the most important addition i've had to my board for quite some time, that's no joke at all considering me holding onto the RC for a couple of years. Very powerful clean boost with adjustable grit and eq shaping, puts to shame most of the boutique boosters out there. It works, and damn well at what it does.....i'm so satisfied with it and that's why the raving about it here.

Yeah, i don't mean it in an offensive way. but that's my babi boosty!

goose: it's the Musicomlab power supply, 'certain' pedals on higher voltages works like magic! Any reason why i chose this from the usual PP2+? Seems like both SL and VL just doesn't want business :)

I'm trying hard to resist that space above my looper for a trem.....it's dangerous!

heh, i suggest a lighter colour perfboard with different material made. Easier to cut to size. Those in the pic one, easy to crack when wanna cut to smaller size..

^wow. it seems like you know your stripboards!!
yea, mine cracked really bad when i was cutting it with pliers. I got all zig-zaggy with all the sharp edges protruding.

Bro, Its not how powerful the pedals are. Is how powerful you play. The pedals will just compliment your playing more. So don need to envy people with expensive gears.

bro leecs ...bro grain has already done the full circle.... inspiring guitar player he is !! ;)

As a matter of fact Eric Johnson said, while talking about his gear, "I spend way too much time working on my GEAR, trying to get the tone."

But a good balance is required between gear and technique ...given time = experience ....it will bear fruits of pleasure !

Back