Pedalboard Pictures!

sadly, actually its still within the box of thought. Brian eno/Robert fripp have done similar, perhaps even better consider the technology some 30 plus years back, back in 1973 with loops and delay.

iam too late now, in 2007 :oops:

PatheinRaindropMoe,

Mind doing me a video/audio explanation of your rig setting? i cant really understand from your words and it seems really interesting and amazing to me :D pls enlighten me!

And ya.. you got that ac30! 8O

Gr3y

Mind doing me a video/audio explanation of your rig setting? i cant really understand from your words and it seems really interesting and amazing to me pls enlighten me!

actually it just seem confusing in words. The idea is quite simple, all centered round the pan pedal.

Pardon many on the video thing, coz aint got cam around. As for audio, it shud come later when i figure out more on fully utilizing the whole thing.

for the pan pedal, something which is similar in principle but different in design and parameters is the toneczar vfm. You might like to check out their video on site. It will make everything clearer.

http://www.toneczareffects.com/sm-dwnld-vfm.htm

my super humble setup :D

My incomplete pedal board pedals to go on wld b:
Drive:either landmine or metal muff or rocktron metal planet distortion
modulation:tremolo or mxr stereo chorus
pedalboard.jpg

My guitar "Schecter omen 6 extreme"
Shecteromen6-extreme.jpg

the quilted maple
Shecteromen6-extreme_quiltedmaplebo.jpg

kahuna: woah..i got that guitar too..well..i polish me frets with me favouriteeeee Misterrrrrrrrrrrrr Brassoooooooooo!

thanks guys...pls feel free to comment or giv suggestions :D i m kinda scared to use brasso on the guitar as i scared i damage the wood haha...and the rig isnt complete theres still a wah and a distortion pedal to go hehe...and does anyone wanna trade their tremolo pedal for my super brand new super chorus?it is only like a week old i tink

actually a little bit of brasso wouldnt hurt the wood.

what you can do is the next time you restring you can use brasso to
brighten up your frets.
and once you you restring already the new sets of strings will actually
polish the frets for you.

Back