Pedalboard Pictures!

Hmm.

Just use some low-tack scotch tape, or masking tape to mask your fretboard and away you go. Paste the tape right against the fret, not over-lapping it, but rather so that there's no gap between the edge of the tape and the edge of the fret.

You don't really want your fretboard to have traces of brasso or autosol stuck inside the wood grain aye? :wink:

long long time since i last posted my pedalboard...

heres the case from ranking

DSC00578.jpg

and heres the case with the pedalboard inside...

Guitar > tu2 > Route 66 > Blues Pro > Looper (>lil big muff> ph1R> pulsar> de7) > BYOC delay

DSC00576-1.jpg

the cables are a mess...any ideas?
miss my dd20 already...but the byoc and de7 are a lot of fun...oscillation madness.

dude I dont mean to be rude but could you not type every word starting with a cap? its harder to read as compared to the normal way of typing.

no i expect he didnt. hes prob the new forum asshole. look around on almost every thread and hes prob posted on them but the jerk hasnt even a clue abt what hes talking abt but still shoots off his mouth. no idea what a pedal does but making fun of someone whos switch on the wah has spoilt. damned noob.

Anyway hasanur, why do u still need the zoom in your chain? Leave it out and watch the tone improve, especially the clean sound

Darn, Look Whose Talking?
Well, I Shopose U "were not a noob when u first came to this forum" Huh?

Wah So Big Seh...
Veryyyyy Big Isit?

Dis + Respect To penta! :prayer:

I already can't tell the difference in your rig bro... :lol:

Anyway for those new, seriously, go through the forum Guitar Forum Sticky at least before you start shooting off questions. So many answers there, so little people reading the trove of knowledge.

haha. If it aint confusing that result in looking the same, then theres no meaning in life! Confusion is next!

and here is the comparison that eliminate confusion which i hope to show the conclusion of the continuation of evolution in changes which ultimately result in same sound on first hearing but layers of minor subtle muddiness in subsequent trying.

previously before changes of replacement subtraction and addition

736.jpg

737.jpg

shioks76: Anyway hasanur, why do u still need the zoom in your chain? Leave it out and watch the tone improve, especially the clean sound

Oh i just use the zoom for tuning only...hahaha..thinking of getting myself the TU-2... :D

Back