Pedalboard Pictures!

well re_unknown, yes i suppose i came into this forum pretty much knowing nothing and yes i started off like everyone else, but see the difference, i never came in a bleeding idiot shooting off my mouth abt things i didnt know, i learn first. u on the other hand had to say:

LOL.
One Of A Kind Man!
What Did U Do?
Steped On The Switch?

Cheers,
re_unknown

when someones pedal had problems when u urself dont even know how a pedal works. well done id say. sorry thor, i just had to..

Hmm.

Hey SleepyKitty.. sorry for the uber late reply.. hehe :oops:

Well I guess the only difference I get is that nice oomph on the bottom end as opposed to the EQ muddy-ing up your sound? I've seen some guitar EQs being set the wrong way (or for diff purpose, eg boosting certain freq) and have seen some really weird EQ settings.

Bottom line is that my amp isn't very big so it can't really bring out enough bottom end for my liking.. hence the bass EQ which I got for nearly 1.5 years or more now.. and still going strong :wink:

Here`s mine..just got the Carl Martin CrushZone today plus the pedal bag..: )

l_02d1fb0111e0c593ac19cdc7c108966f.jpg

From left to right..Danelectro PB&J delay, Carl Martin CrushZone and Behringer TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive..almost wanted to sell my TO800 but decided to keep it..: )

The CrushZone sure has a killer distortion and I`ll never turn up the dist knob past 12 o clock..pedalboard is simple...thinking of selling the Dano delay for a Boss delay...in the future haha ; )

crawldaddy

hmm interesting eh. so it's your 'always on' pedal i suppose? if i have enuff cashflow i'll get the bass eq and compare it with the guitar eq i have. coz my amp also lacks the deep end range. it goes all boomy and muddy when i turn the bass knob pass 2 o'clock

Hmm.

Yeah.. it is "always on", and I use it to cut / add dimension to some passages; a good example is the slightly thin rhythm sound heard in the intro to "I believe in a thing called love", which is the amp's normal sound. Then when the EQ is activated, it would launch your real sound into the mix.

Well mine is the $49 behringer one.. it's a nice little thing and I never abuse it. Done well you sure can make your amp sound so much better. Not to mention that when you play a gig you can have a consistent tone, with tweaking done only at the amp to get your original sound 90-95% there.

howdy folks. never posted mine before so here's my small setup. am expecting to add one or two more in. maybe within the next 6 months. just started the whole pedals thing some months back. it's been fun! and costly...heh.

pedalboard030307qs8.jpg

Hmm.

Hi fibredrive, how is the NanoClone? I'm curious as to what the sound quality is like, and whether it can be powered by daisy chain.

Hehe.. EHX nano fan here lah. Love the small size.

hi crawldaddy - never really tried anything else for chorus except maybe the H2O. it cannot use a daisy chain only 9V or it's own Power supply. sound wise can't really compare but well fwiw i like it! :)

Hmm.

^^ Exactly.. and Music Plaza at PS has sold out all of their nanos except for the bassballs and Doctor Q nano pedals, which IMO are fun efx, but have no place on my pedalboard.

So hence my desire to try it out, or at least hear a 2nd-hand opinion regarding the pedal... webby has excellent marketing write-ups, but everybody knows better than to trust the marketing guys (no flaming pls..) :lol:

Hmm.

Wah fibre you reply so quick 8O

uhhmm... so how does it compare to the H20? I'm looking for depth and warmth in a chorus. Does it give you that warmth?

hiya

i kinda preferred the sound of the H2O but size won out in the end. heh. anyways i attach a small sample of what the nano sounds like. did a little demo fer ya. hope it helps. no post eq / fx added.

first portion is my amp's clean sound. after that the nano comes in set at noon. after that it's set at 3 o'clock. thereafter i kicked in my od with the nano at 3 o'clock. hope it helps somewhat...cheers

http://download.yousendit.com/D8DABC307030E6A3

Thanks! sure man,

Guitars > RMC Wizard wah >AM Mini Bi Compressor> Redwitch Moon Phase deluxe>LOOPER>EB Volume>Roland JC 60 AMP/KORG DT10 Tuner

LOOPER is a A/B, A/B+C

LOOP A(SEND)-MI AUDIO CB ver2>FOXROX ZIM(CS+B9)>Zvex Box of rock(VEXTER)>LOOP A (RETURN)

LOOP B(SEND)EH POG> BOSS AC-2>(return)

LOOP C(SEND) DIGIDELAY(RETURN)

yup, but it looks complicated, but it makes stage work a breeze, minimises the tap-dancing.

Looper is from Blueark

http://www.theblueark.com/crossroads27.htm

:D

Back