Pedalboard Pictures!

!!

And oh. The calculator is to calculate jamming fees. The tissue is used if I were to cry if the fee is to high. Then I will take the Gameboy and play outside like action donno like that. And just in case, the Sega is there to throw at members who ask me to pay more.

Photo0087.jpg

:oops: its without the footswitch, but it'll be completed soon. i know the finishing of the pedal is ugly :(

so sim lim tower got sell the 2.0mm dc 9v jack? and all the switchcraft 1/4 in mono jacks and stuff? if so can tell me which store at which level? thanks in advance 8)

sub_20, i have the 1970s Japanese imitation of the Dist+.

A/B-ed it side by side with a vintage 70s MXR Dist+ and the jap sounded more pleasing to the ear.

I thought the modern Dist+s sound quite... poor alone. How do you use it?

!!

I got it from a fellow softie actually. It doesn't have much drive to be honest. But the gain's quite good. I use it for my keyboard actually. dist+ + PH2 + FX60 and you get some Hammond like organ sounds.

If in the case of the guitar, I use it as a booster actually. After AMT Metalizer.

!!

Haven't had much of a chance to compare it to other people's setups though. I'd set the distortion value to 1 or so and the output according to how much is needed. The output is basically a louder sound.

is that alu foil j_m_s?

Also, since u have excess space, u might want to consider placing handles so that it'll be easier to pick the board up.

some reshuffling done, added tremolos, boss rc-2 and additional of another goosonique pan pan(to quote placebo, "without you, iam nothing" )

both board are separated into the 2 loops of the pan pan. Within the top board, end of the chain is the boss rc-2 looper, to enable looping within the loop of the first pan pedal and at anytime, can be faded in and out.

The 2nd board(hog and the rest) are in the loop of 2nd pan pedal. Like the first board, the sound from here can be faded in and out accordingly

at anytime, signal is routed into the 2 pan pedal plus both loops of it while in between is a superduper 2in1 for adding the losses in signal if theres any, lastly, goes into yet another looper from the 16 sec delay before hitting the amp.

In all, the idea is to loop within loops, to fade in and out of 1/2/3 or more layers of sound possible and building up into a mess and letting it die away one by one.

735-1.jpg

Back