Pedalboard Pictures!

edder said:
damn that looks sweet goose!!!
Thanks tha muchly edder :D
Noize brader ....an aquired taste lah.
oh ya i forgot ...i've put a cv (expression pedal option) for the VCF (voltage controlled frequency) so it becomes kind of a synth wah ...freaky..and guilty of killing some strays. 8O 8O

wonder where my pedalboard fits amongst all the bigboys here at soft. haha.

Guitar -> BP90(temp wah until crybaby gets back) -> DS-1 -> CF7 -> EQ -> OS-2(boost) -> HighGain Volume -> Tuner -> DI -> Amp/House

wanna get a ts9, dd3 and phase shifter to complete the set.

yeah. i know, been told that plenty of times haha. wondering whether i should get george l cables or just luther cables. can anyone tell me the difference?

yeah they do, but i think they look really ugly. haha. that's kinda out of point but yeah. haha. might go down to luther and grab cables this weekend. wanna look at a new DI too.

Indigo nailed it... 8)

Well, if I do get G Ls, I would just solder them. :D I find the solderless joint more of a "weakest link" thing than a matter of convience.

Luther cables are fine. Just bigger.

why would you needa new DI???

that boss works great what

i agree with shredcow on solderless... however if for pedalboard wouldnt be that risky since we dont move them that much

even crazy steve vai with lively performance still uses GLs

but for instrument cable like from guitar to effects i dont find it safe

the boss one is kinda causing me problems. always has to run on phantom power cause the battery pot's dead. and you can't really find phantom power everywhere can you? haha.

hahaha. okay. thanks anyways! :D am sure glad to finally sign up on soft after reading the forums for like the past few months.

Shredcow's Rig as @ 2005 July

IMG_2253.jpg

Guitar --> Teese RMC 2 --> a/b switch --> TU12 tuner OR --> looper A or B

(A)
Blackstone Overdriver --> Skreddy Screwdriver

(B)
Tonefactor Analogue Filter --> Randolfed CS-3 --> stock Boss CE-2

--> Vintage Tone Project KGB (solo, volume boost) --> Randolfed DD-3

And here's a pic of some of the above pedals...
Tonefactor Analogue Filter
IMG_2259.jpg

Boss CE-2
IMG_2258.jpg

Vintage Tone Project KGB
IMG_2257.jpg

SKREDDDYYYY!
IMG_2256.jpg

Blackstone Overdrive
IMG_2255.jpg

Misc gear, not on pedalboard:
Sansamp Original
IMG_2260.jpg

Barge Concepts DB-2
IMG_2261.jpg

090706.jpg

hi, my pedalboard as of now :p
moving pedals around so not really connected properly...but everythings sorta here...

tele > tu2 > mr. ed > little big muff > rat2 > ph1r > voodoo labs analog chorus > pulsar > dd20 > fender princeton reverb
pedals powered by daisied daisied onespot

haha still thinking about keeping vs selling my route 66

Back