Pedalboard Pictures!

the board belongs to this dude at harmony central efx forum, bieke his name. Got other 2 part to the overall board..

bro.jpg

psycho.jpg

hehe, prolly a subtiantial amount of the sale of each zvex stuff go the artist drawing it. His newer batch of pedals with other artist drawing it are pretty nice though, imho.

lets go to the inside, behind all the $ spend :lol:

one a fuzzfactory and the other a superduper2in1..

ffinner.jpg

sd2in1inner.jpg

the super hard on is a clean boost that can blow amps up, apparently.

i have the super duper and it kicks ass..clean boost, drive boost, and almost tube-ish od in the smallest footprint ive ever seen.

I believe there are better pedals that the over rated SHO....a modded BOSS BD2 will perform better...to my ears.
:? sorry lads i just had to say it!!!

My pedalboard!

From left...
Ibanez De-7c->Boss Ce-2->Boss MIJ Ds-1->Ibanez Ts7->Ibanes Ts-9->GCB-95.

Going to get a wizard wah later in the year and tonebone hot british/Mi Audio Crunchbox too end of year! Im quite a fan of that "marshall in a box" stuff. Better patch cables etc all coming soon! :) Thx for checking it out.

Oh and all this is running into a flextone III Jazz Clean channel with the ac30 cab model.

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
http://www.zvex.com/hardon.html

other than that, it give you the impression of your tone had never sounded this crystal clear and bright before :lol:

Bro Pathein bro, go buy the Machine and lend me leh...

Hurhurhur...

gsonique said:
I believe there are better pedals that the over rated SHO....a modded BOSS BD2 will perform better...to my ears.

never heard it..the sho/super duper does have its quirks though. i actually like the very slight treble boost, although it tends to make the bass sound a little loose to me.

ey btw, do you have clips for that synth you posted a few pages ago? :D:D:D

jon__ said:
gsonique said:

never heard it..the sho/super duper does have its quirks though. i actually like the very slight treble boost, although it tends to make the bass sound a little loose to me.

Dude I just got the modded BD-2 from Randolf :D I'll come over Tuesday and then you can try.

Back