Pedalboard Pictures!

shouheng said:
090706.jpg

hi, my pedalboard as of now :p
moving pedals around so not really connected properly...but everythings sorta here...

tele > tu2 > mr. ed > little big muff > rat2 > ph1r > voodoo labs analog chorus > pulsar > dd20 > fender princeton reverb
pedals powered by daisied daisied onespot

haha still thinking about keeping vs selling my route 66

may i know how much and where did u get ur voodoo lab analog chorus?

latest incarnation of my board:
2788014510077243343RAupdd_th.jpg

guitar->boss tu-2->boss dc-3->z.vex fuzz factory->z.vex super duper 2-in-1->mi audio crunchbox->boss ls-2->bbe sonic stomp

ls-2 loop is a moogerfooger murf->boss rv-3

all mounted on a pedaltrain/2 (thanks lifehouse) and powered by a voodoo lab pedal power. the black box in the top left is a step-down transformer. i'm running expression pedals for the moog off the board but they weren't plugged in when i took the pic.

bigger picture coming soon :/

jon__ said:

oooh yeah nice board man. i see we share some things in common 8)

hey, how much does a Pedalpower 2 cost? can you like, daisy chain one of the outputs? im afraid there isnt enough outputs for my board.. heh.

uhm i'm not sure..i think mine was somewhere in the low 100s (usd). i'm sure you can daisy chain the outputs. i've never done it because the tu-2 and ls-2 have power out jacks so i've used those for extra pedals. the only thing is that each output jack on the pedal power is isolated, so there's 200ma max (i think) from each outlet. get the pedalpower 2 plus, it's got a bigger current capacity.

jon__ said:

guitar->boss tu-2->boss dc-3->z.vex fuzz factory->z.vex super duper 2-in-1->mi audio crunchbox->boss ls-2->bbe sonic stomp

ls-2 loop is a moogerfooger murf->boss rv-3

all mounted on a pedaltrain/2 (thanks lifehouse) and powered by a voodoo lab pedal power. the black box in the top left is a step-down transformer. i'm running expression pedals for the moog off the board but they weren't plugged in when i took the pic.

bigger picture coming soon :/

Nice range of effects you have there.

hi,
just thought I'd put up my "latest incarnation" too...

I've needed to run my piezo separately from my mags, so I split the signal with a stereo cable through a MusicMan splitter box.

Piezo runs -> CS 3 -> DOD Chorus -> Arion SAD1 -> Volume -> amp
Mags run -> Hotcake -> Analogman TS808 Silver mod -> Korg OD105 -> Volume -> Boss DM2 -> GT2

I need to find another chorus for my electric line... sigh... more gas...

182134201_bbe8afb025.jpg

Lifehouse said:

thanks..how's the pro holding up? post a pic :D sorry i didn't give you more velcro man i'm almost completely out now so i'm trying to find some industrial strength.

here's a bigger picture:
2788014510077243343RAupdd_ph.jpg

jon__ said:
Lifehouse said:

thanks..how's the pro holding up? post a pic :D sorry i didn't give you more velcro man i'm almost completely out now so i'm trying to find some industrial strength.

No prob. Anyway the Velcro PT supplies aint really industrial strength. Now just have to find enough pedals to main it look not so empty.

Long live the BOSS BF-2

my word. i just got my boss bf-2 a few weeks ago. i was expecting some problems with the sound but it worked fine. Thanks pukka. The sound is great. This flanger pedal is a must fo r extremists in flanging. Wow. i'm amazed. ps. also looking for a boss ds-1 with monte allums rectifier mod or just stock ds-1. now awaiting a blue ark patch bay and my other pedals to add to my rig before i post a nice family photo. probably nxt yr then can. haha. anyone has any od pedals to rec? i play mostly funk,blues,rock,gospel,worship and christian rock.

ahh, flanger! Extremist in flanging gotta be this, this one hard to beat for the way over the top for flanger that doest sound like flanger at all! :lol:

flhoax.jpg

They are FOC frm frens.. so might as well use it to "tong" for the time being :lol:

I am still waiting for the One Spot to arrive.. Meanwhile, its BATTERY!!

captain coconut!! I had tot of bringing that in...but tot it's too ex...but I am proven wrong haa!! Very cool pedal

Back