Pedalboard Pictures!

Posted already a few pages back what! Mine and Jon's. Just look for the Zim and the Super Duper and the White Finger :)

jony said:
EEK! ok then.. those Ibanez sockets dont look as solid as Boss ones..

they are all breakable.

switchcraft ones tends to be better but abused also can bend from the inside.

superkicky said:
Posted already a few pages back what! Mine and Jon's. Just look for the Zim and the Super Duper and the White Finger :)

OH. That one. Okay.

Well, will wait to see a blackstone on Jon's board soon. Heh.

ShredCow said:
OH. That one. Okay.

Well, will wait to see a blackstone on Jon's board soon. Heh.

hahahahaha i'm gassing so badly now..even my zim doesn't compare to the blackstone.

Latest (soon to be complete) incarnation of my board..

b1a.jpg

if any of you care to know how its put together, then read below. if not then nevermind :p

The pedals which are circled in different colours are on loan ,and will be replaced with other pedals mentioned below.

Signal chain:

Guitar, into (in order)

Vox Clyde McCoy Custom Wah pedal (True Bypass & Fasel Inductor)
Keeley Compressor (coming soon - Red circle)
MI Audio Crunchbox Distortion
Xotic BB Preamp Overdrive
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive
Xotic RC Booster
Peterson Strobostomp Virtual Strobe Tuner

into a Voodoo Lab Tube Preamp w/Cabtone speaker simulator, controlled by 3-channel footswitch, bypassable with a custom made true-bypass loop pedal when i use the piezo acoustic pickup on my PRS Hollowbody guitar.

into:
modified Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster clean boost (yellow circle)
Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe
Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus
Moog muRF analog sequencer/filter/modulator, controlled by Moog exp. pedal
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay

mono input into Tech 21 Power Engine powered speaker cabinet (home) , or stereo outputs sent to 2 DI boxes direct to the PA system (at church).

Tap tempo for the muRF and DD20 will be controlled with a custom made horizontal MXR-sized tap tempo pedal with 2 tap switches and 2 inputs. (Green circle)

cables will be Japanese-made Canare GS-6 cables.

fwah biangz eh, super broke sia.. eat grass for super long to build up this board.. :cry:

Wah you really hardcore leh, 1 month like re-rigged your board. :smt003

My one I want to speed up also cannot. All the pedals have a good long waiting list.

Lifehouse said:
Wah you really hardcore leh, 1 month like re-rigged your board. :smt003

My one I want to speed up also cannot. All the pedals have a good long waiting list.

Heh bro.. when u get your eternity, can i try? i read the awesome reviews and thought of getting one, but got no guts to spend 500 bucks on an OD pedal without trying.. hehe :oops:

anyway.. very happy with my Xotic twins and MI audio brothers for now.. 8)

Shredcow said:
the floyd on your samick has a trem that looks similiar to a Schaller trem, which the Epi Gothic guitars have, and those were surprisingly stable

Actualy tis trem is very stable, been wacking it pretty bad at times and it still is as stable as before!

By the way, can anyone post a pic or a link to a site where it shows the Epi Gothic Guits? Thanx a bunch!

Since everybody's posting pedalboards pix, heres my humble pedal board!

MyGuitarStuff025.jpg

I probably need to get better patch cables! :wink:
MyGuitarStuff024.jpg

Got d board, DD3 and GE7 frm the recent SL Sale! sadly ive not found the time to "play" with them yet!
MyGuitarStuff023.jpg

Not as pro as the many out there !!!

feNdeRbeN said:
Latest (soon to be complete) incarnation of my board..

b1a.jpg

if any of you care to know how its put together, then read below. if not then nevermind :p

The pedals which are circled in different colours are on loan ,and will be replaced with other pedals mentioned below.

Signal chain:

Guitar, into (in order)

Vox Clyde McCoy Custom Wah pedal (True Bypass & Fasel Inductor)
Keeley Compressor (coming soon - Red circle)
MI Audio Crunchbox Distortion
Xotic BB Preamp Overdrive
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive
Xotic RC Booster
Peterson Strobostomp Virtual Strobe Tuner

into a Voodoo Lab Tube Preamp w/Cabtone speaker simulator, controlled by 3-channel footswitch, bypassable with a custom made true-bypass loop pedal when i use the piezo acoustic pickup on my PRS Hollowbody guitar.

into:
modified Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster clean boost (yellow circle)
Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe
Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus
Moog muRF analog sequencer/filter/modulator, controlled by Moog exp. pedal
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay

mono input into Tech 21 Power Engine powered speaker cabinet (home) , or stereo outputs sent to 2 DI boxes direct to the PA system (at church).

Tap tempo for the muRF and DD20 will be controlled with a custom made horizontal MXR-sized tap tempo pedal with 2 tap switches and 2 inputs. (Green circle)

cables will be Japanese-made Canare GS-6 cables.

fwah biangz eh, super broke sia.. eat grass for super long to build up this board.. :cry:

wow it's like my old board but even more booteek and complicated..only other murf i've ever seen in singapore man. what settings do you like to use on it?

jon__ said:
wow it's like my old board but even more booteek and complicated..only other murf i've ever seen in singapore man. what settings do you like to use on it?

hi jon,

i am currently using it to make cool syncopated sequences as song intros or in the background. i have the moog expression pedal, which i use to either change the effect mix or the shape of the wave on the fly. i haven't really learnt how to use the filter sliders much yet, but the sequencer animations are really cool.

i also use it as a super flexible fat analog tremolo - i can change the tremolo intensity using the exp pedal, as well as tap in the tempo using a footswitch. cool. 8)

it's a really deep pedal and it can do a ton of different stuff, like filtering, sequencing, phase, tremolo and more.. i find the most amazing thing about it is that it is analog and yet has tap tempo! :?

feNdeRbeN said:
hi jon,

i am currently using it to make cool syncopated sequences as song intros or in the background. i have the moog expression pedal, which i use to either change the effect mix or the shape of the wave on the fly. i haven't really learnt how to use the filter sliders much yet, but the sequencer animations are really cool.

i also use it as a super flexible fat analog tremolo - i can change the tremolo intensity using the exp pedal, as well as tap in the tempo using a footswitch. cool. 8)

it's a really deep pedal and it can do a ton of different stuff, like filtering, sequencing, phase, tremolo and more.. i find the most amazing thing about it is that it is analog and yet has tap tempo! :?

yeah, i use(d) mine with two expression pedals, one for lfo, and one for the envelope, and a tap tempo that controlled the murf and a ph-3. i'm currently trying to figure out how to make it sound like the ehx micro synth. any ideas?

thor666 said:
you can try putting the CH1 after the DD3. I prefer the sound of the delay with the chorus that way, try it and see if you do too.

thanx for the tip thorr! i'll gif it a shot!

Cheers!

jon__ said:
feNdeRbeN said:
hi jon,

yeah, i use(d) mine with two expression pedals, one for lfo, and one for the envelope, and a tap tempo that controlled the murf and a ph-3. i'm currently trying to figure out how to make it sound like the ehx micro synth. any ideas?

You need a synth :wink:
a wave generator ...read this to get an idea

gsonique said:
You need a synth :wink:
a wave generator ...read this to get an idea

haha i eventually realised that the murf isnt a synth once i got it..but i can get it to sound like a ring mod, so i thought maybe it could do more input-based stuff (as opposed to time+filters). got any sound clips? :D:D:D

Back