Pedalboard Pictures!

ciel said:
why are we back on topic? 8O

we are guest here, Must follow rules! If wanna langgah go crazy, you know where to go!

So lets have one more

this, is the postrock part.. :lol:

http://www.tasteofindie.com/photo-600-IMG_1314.JPG.html

IMG_1314.JPG

OK! Since we are back on topic...

jon__ just got back to Singapore not too long ago so we had a little get-together and some shifting around:

DSC_1556.jpg

DSC_1559.jpg
DSC_1558.jpg

P.S. Ark if you see this, how much do you charge for a vertical TB box like the one you did for Jon Hems? I'm planning to put all the Boss pedals in one loop.

Re: board

j_m_s said:
Hey superkicky where did u get ur board from?

its an skb ps25 that can be bought at SL for the 200+ close to 300 amount.
ME however is selling the board soon.. so if you want it, you could pm me for details and stuff.

nickyseow said:
its an skb ps25 that can be bought at SL for the 200+ close to 300 amount.
ME however is selling the board soon.. so if you want it, you could pm me for details and stuff.

Ya... It's a real bitch to fit back in the bag when done, though. have to pull here and there. But it's a pretty spacious board and it doesn't have the lips at the sides so you can just plug straight in without having to worry about your pedal being lifted up by the jack.

superkicky said:
Ya... It's a real bitch to fit back in the bag when done, though. have to pull here and there. But it's a pretty spacious board and it doesn't have the lips at the sides so you can just plug straight in without having to worry about your pedal being lifted up by the jack.

josh you're such a good photographer..i hated gigging with the ps25 man i'm very glad i'm using sameer's board now. too bad the pedaltrain pro is too big to be practical in singapore.
here's a rundown of the boards superkicky posted.
on the left:
boss tu-2->z.vex super duper 2-in-1 clean boost->foxrox zim channel a->z.vex vexter fuzz factory->foxrox zim channel b->line selector with moogerfooger murf and boss rv-3 in loop->bbe sonic stomp
everything is powered by the voodoo lab pedal power in the top left. the funny black box below that is a step-down transformer that i have to use because my pedal power is rated for 120v (does anyone know how to mod the pp2 to run on 240v as well?)

on the right:
ehx white finger->korg dt-10->boss dc-3->boss ph-3->boss od-3->voodoo lab sparkle drive->sansamp bass driver di->line6 echo park
all powered by a one spot and an ehx adaptor. the best part about this board is that it's for BASS even though its a mostly guitar-oriented board. my guitars sound great through it :)

Sorry for the unoriginality

I got fer meself somemore the new peral ah.. Den Hor take photglaf put on the ptotobuckle den upraod for orh of you my broler to look look.

You look poperly ok?

See ah.. I got now one Ahbanehz Toobscleemer and Deray ecscho.

All is the ToneRok Series.

I like those type corour corour peral. Very the cute ah.. All the Zha Bo Say bery nice to look..

here is the pechure

Pedalboard002.jpg

Pedalboard001-1.jpg

An oso on le froor got my the Cock Ax1500G..

i use luther cables.. neutrik angled heads. Luther does a good job with them. Mrmisse has them too. George Ls are available too, though much pricier than the rest.

I'm not sure about the asymmetric ones, but the straight ones can be found at sim lim tower for about $3+. I'm not sure if they are switchcraft, or how their quality is though.

There might be quite a few other places selling the straight ones too. Think it's quite a common audio tool.

I am not sure man.. It could have been you. When the person sold to me, He was in quite a hurry.. Still catered to me, but had to run very soon after.

$90 bucks.. Rings a bell?

ShredCow said:
i use luther cables.. neutrik angled heads. Luther does a good job with them. Mrmisse has them too. George Ls are available too, though much pricier than the rest.

I shall look into it.. :)
theblueark said:
Your configuration so consistent and straight can consider:
369748.jpg

or:

369786.jpg

Thanks.. Looks like something I could try if i get sicck of cables.. :lol:

Tis is my 1st time putting tis up so its trial n error for me!
These pix are old and so are my gears. ive currenly upgraded them and will put more pix on ASAP.

anyway, dats my Samick ive been talking abt in some threads, its a Samick Artiste Series JR-550 (Jackson/Scorpion) Replica.

i did dat white tiger skin by myself. took me quite awhile to get it done as there were no shops dat did it. i guess im the only one dat has "skin"
on a guitar in Singapore. hehe! anyways, tis was taken at the Tapestry Gig dat took place at Far East Plaza and Wheelock Place sometime last year. ive changed the skin to another type. will put dat one up soon too!

ferozeband.jpg

And tis are the re skinned ones!

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

i dunno how u will find it or wat comments im gonna get, but i juz did tis in my free time, had nothing to do and wanted to be ... "Unique" (,") 8)

Back