Pedalboard Pictures!

im more of the traditional fuzz guy. the fuzz god sounds a bit thinny to me when i tried it at mrmisse's place but for those osciallition stuff is another good one.

MJM Fuzz clips were excellent, but tink i might just grab a muff instead for the hard to beat price hurhurhur

ShredCow said:
However, the problem still remains when you want say... a normal fuzz tone, then go to osciliating... and so on so forth.

the redwitch fuzzgod can do this. It has a separate footswitch for the oscillation. For distortion, the catalinbread also has the separate footswitch for oscillation.

For the range of the oscilaltion from the fuzz factory, usually i will have the gate and comp on minimum, drive to taste and the stab knob to control the pitch. Hehe, it need higher range, i tried it going into the EH HOG, it went up high till electronically irritating. Might make dogs go crazy kind of freq i guess.

ciel21 said:
MJM Fuzz clips were excellent, but tink i might just grab a muff instead for the hard to beat price hurhurhur

lil big muff!! Its small and sounding huge.

Or the metale muff, but this one have to be played thru a combo amp at least, if not, it might sound thin harsh and too brewtal in a metal zone kind of way :lol: Imho, with careful setting of the eq and drive, it actually can do some stoner rock kinda sludgy tone.

Or if you wanna even bigger and fatter, peach fuzz from frantone is the one. It will make any thin guitar tone sounds fat and bassy. Good for bass too

imho

mayo is no have. Been wanting it since the first batch he came out with. Siamese dream fuzz tone is a recollection of my youth. But never really down to getting it.

and if i wanna, i will get Behemoth, from ah seng. That is the fuzz/disto pedal i have been waiting for years to get, but he aint building any at the moment :cry:

BRO!!! So sorry lah bro.... lyke I've promysed, I'll make you a Behemoth soon ok?

Break a leg whyle waityng for it lah!

edder said:
BRO!!! So sorry lah bro.... lyke I've promysed, I'll make you a Behemoth soon ok?

Break a leg whyle waityng for it lah!

iam already paralysed down from waist :cry:

steady lah bro, i owe you a lot too. Take your time, even if its 2020! In line with DR M!

ok, lets go in topic again.

Les paul board
317lespaulboard.jpg

290.jpg

yamaha2.jpg

jap2.jpg

mr wayhuge board
Xpedalboard.jpg

john frusciante board
327.jpg

fvcb

The Boss SCC-700 its what i been looking for.
any idea how i can get the scc700 now. its e most efficient pedal mixer.

check out the number of moogs! WOW! 8O

wads up with the lespaul board? i seem to have seen it somewhere. cant place it tho. haha

ciel said:
ehh any experience with a mayo? hurhurhru FUZZes are goodness

it just so happens the mayo is on my HITLIST! wah hey have you checked out the google video on the mayo wankage and so on? the way its recorded, the fuzz sound like no fuzz man! but hella sustain!! whoa. check the webby for links.. i was quite taken in when i saw and heard it

Back