Pedalboard Pictures!

we gotta keep this thread alive. :D

My latest update. :D :D :D

100_0721.jpg

100_0715.jpg

100_0718.jpg
[/img]

yeah man goose....Zim and BSIAB2 i got it second hand though.Love them.BSIAB2 is good for lead work, and it can hit the brian may's rythym sound well too.But I love the vintage rat for rythym.

Zim is just fantastic.

Maybe gona start on my third small board, thinking of custom pedals*hint hint*

:D

What you got in the ZIM ? You are the second guy i have seen havin it locally....its a real nice build with the filter control ...got its mojo lah...had the oppertuanity to look inside as one came in for repairs (just loose solder)

But as for the rodent ...to my ears its ratty (thus the name :) ) and ...btw rumours tell me that a certain overated pedal called tim /timmy is a cleaver version of the BSIAB ...something like that !! Well i might be wrong here....am i :D

I got the Clean smile and Big 9 cards in it.

The Bsiab can sound a bit muddy on neck pickups, but with my nighthawk bridge or my strat, its solvable :D

yes I tow the big board in a cab or car for well paying gigs, and the small board for small jams or pub jams. :D

nice...oh i guess you already know that you can throw your tone sucky pedal's in the Zims loop...put a phasor ... :wink: for that old schol vibe ...

new arrangement of trying to keep it simple.

Special mention to Mr Gsonique's citrus comp and blender circuit built into the boss volume pedal, which basically bridge the gap in the setup i have wanted for a nong nong while. Thanks boss! :D

364.jpg

thats whay i frequent Bedok shops for the latest beng !! :lol:
btw bro you still make 9v power supply ??

yesh bro yesh bro i still do bro....

do you need one with 50kV?? i heard if you use that one your setup will have more headroom leh.... dunno true or not...

Back