Pedalboard Pictures!

time to get a BSR and El Cap haha.

i didnt get that great a deal on my pt2 but what the heck i just needed it soon haha. I'm having some changes this week and well, skipper our boards will have one more pedal in common haha.

haha the LM can definitely fit in there... (tetris mind at work now hmm... move the KOT a bit higher and...)

I see. Maybe its just me that want the extra controls haha. The echobox is a great modulated delay if you're looking for something with an analog flavour but not that dirty.

Hopefully a cheap BSR pops up on the classifieds eh..

Hopefully a cheap BSR pops up on the classifieds eh..
The sky will really drop if a blueSky drops in price

I don't know how often you tune skipper but I'd put the Pitchblack sideways above the KOT. Definitely lots of space to work with

Yeah, it'll be a longshot but not impossible. I'm really glad I don't have any urge to buy reverbs with the space, wet and BSR around haha.

I'm still a fuzz addict tho. On that topic, anyone tried or has the c'bread manx loaghtan fuzz? Sounds pretty damn good on youtube..

Speaking of fuzz, I reallllllllllllllllllllly wanna try a Pharaoh!

I'm proud to say, I successfully avoided the insane hype the Pharaoh has and ignored it. Haha..

Well, maybe its just me, not too crazy over fuzzes that are so called fuzzes with an overdrive characteristic or overdrive with a fuzz character.. I like things EXTREME..

I'm proud to say, I successfully avoided the insane hype the Pharaoh has and ignored it. Haha..

Well, maybe its just me, not too crazy over fuzzes that are so called fuzzes with an overdrive characteristic or overdrive with a fuzz character.. I like things EXTREME..

Same here man. Somehow the pharaoh sounds abit too bassy for my taste and theres something I don't really like about it as well.. Can't really explain it haha.

I considers those "fuzzes" (like the screwdriver) to be overdrives and use it for that purpose. Can't really hear the fuzz in em after playing tonebenders and stuff like that haha.

hi softies!
can recommend a good tonebender clone, smallish size (mxr), < usd 200? :)
thinking about the eqd tonereaper :confused:

Last edited:
hi softies!
can recommend a good tonebender clone, smallish size (mxr), < usd 200? :)
thinking about the eqd tonereaper :confused:

The BYOC ones aren't bad.. Vintage style fuzzes seem to fetch a very high price for "mojo" reasons so it's quite hard to get an authentic and accurate clone at a cheap price. The only other ones I can think of at the back of my head are the Retroman Lola, the MJM Britbender and the Throbak Stonebender, but I don't like any of those sonically speaking.

@ice9: You might wanna contact a fellow softie called tongski_02, his bro makes excellent clones, from what I know they currently make wampler clones, klon clones, and a tonebender clone:)

Hi all,

Humble set-up for the year 2011. :S Pretty much tested quite a bit and quite happy for the time being. Note, time being :D

246820_10150202789951121_603591120_7166156_7028633_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice board. Isn't it uncomfortable to play with the wah 1/3 off the board? haha. Whats purple pedal below the pickup booster btw?

Velcro-ed it real tight. So no problems, heavy footer for my car only. Not wah :p

Lovepedal Plexi Pedal Clone.

Back