Pedalboard Pictures!

yes my good sir. noise. it is Art you know?

* thats how to feel superior + cover da fact dat i laubeh at playing proper gitar

thanks brother!
not reli la, they quite common i think..errm...maybe not so popular coz got other better/more glamour pedals LOL

Haha not as common as boss, mxr, ehx etc. Do you have clips or videos of what you play? I'm quite interested in hearing the noise you make with those pedals haha.

how's this look guys? wanted something simple for church =)

Just finished assembling a few weeks back.. have yet to really give a go at it but i've high expectations for this! hopefully it doesn't let me down!

Is that a Muza FD900?

Is the noise issues still there? I had the FD90 which sounded great but was noisy as hell!

Lazy mornings with an old love:

scaled.php

Something oddly therapeutic about reorganizing, the gap above is intended for an incoming LM.

scaled.php

Looks abit tight to fit a LM eh.

ice9: Its a skreddy lunar module. Supposed to emulate gilmour's dark side of the moon tone.

images

ice9: basically the most versatile silicon fuzz i've heard this side of the milky way. =)

Heh, I don't know the exact dimensions of it but if its the same size as the semaphore then it might fit depending on the jack locations. Good luck with it.. Btw, if you end up liking the LM a lot I'm pretty sure you'll go for the dlx version haha. I don't know how I'd use a screwdriver without the 2 extra controls outside.

ya hoping it's the same dimensions as a semaphore then it'll be just nice. okay la, some major expansion is in course. plus some nice dude offered up his pt2 to me like a while ago so yea space shouldn't be an issue for some time to come then.

I'll be fine with the regular version LM la..(i hope).. not much of a tweak my dirt on the fly kinda person. I too busy playing to bother. hah

Yeah, a pt-2 would make room for the LM and some others. I don't tweak much also but the other 2 knobs are like additions to the tone ( treble and clean up) which is very important to me haha.. Esp with different guitars, amps and pedals.. What else you got coming in btw?

I think it's cos the pu-s on my CU24 can get really harsh (tonally speaking) so when I plug into an amp (any amp), i keep it VERY VERY flat, maybe add a hint of treble. my pedals are already set to the sound i want to get each and every time, what's left to do then is just bring everything up to unity volume.

Looking to replace the verbzilla? cos the high end loss and the artificialness of its sound when it's engaged with anything else on my board is very obvious. also possibly looking for another analog/analog voiced delay.

Back