Pedalboard Pictures!

scaled.php

Mind you no pedal's been removed since the last picture (okay maybe just the t1m vol pedal). All that playing with lego kinda paid off. nice bits of space here. I'm thinking the verbzilla needs to go. and of course the module's gonna land soon. ah possibilities.. endless possibilities. I don't know how yet, but a ML jr's going up there too.

this is my main one for studio use..
the coolcat(s) , the ph3 are my spare..might considering making another board since my 3 pedals are on the way
and COOLCAT SERIES sound BIG for that SMALL PRICE TAG!
SEXCITED!!!!

see that empty space there?reserved for my FUZZY LADY!!

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

Last edited:
this is my main one for studio use..
the coolcat(s) , the ph3 are my spare..might considering making another board since my 3 pedals are on the way
and COOLCAT SERIES sound BIG for that SMALL PRICE TAG!
SEXCITED!!!!

see that empty space there?reserved for my FUZZY LADY!!

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

where did you buy your hardwire? online or local :D

You can search my previous posts for a review...think its a few pages back.

I dint like the keeley 4 knob cos it was noisy...the the FGC is the best comp I've ever tried hands down. Beats the citrus, keeley, mxr (handwired and custom shop) as well as the diamond and the maxon opto comp (which I've owned before).

the keeley was noisy?really?
i tot of getting it tomorrow

If you havent tried some of the QUIETER compressors...especially the optical ones (Goose's citrus is one good example) you'd realise how noisy dynacomp/VCA based compressors are. The keeley 4 knob is basically a boutique dyna comp with a tone controls thrown in for more tonal flexibility.

The FGC is maybe just a slight bit noiser than optical but its offers a ton of flexibility, squish and tonal shaping. Not to mention a really cool sustain mode that dosent mess with your attack. still nowhere near as noisy as a VCA-based compressor though.

But hey - no harm giving the keeley a try. If you like it and it works for you (hey, it worked for john mayer after all) go get it. Sometimes ignorance is bliss...like what they say...stop talking and play yer guitar already!

Good morning everyone! In the quest for THE tone, I think I've just about completed the puzzle. The latest addition to the pedal board is the Bearfoot Honey Bee overdrive and Dyna Red distortion. These 2 babies has given me my first eargasm and until the next better player(s) can be found, my humble pedal board is in its final incarnation! http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i397/chungmun77/WP_000200.jpg My wife laughed out loudly when I said I was done buying pedals. Happy Vesak Day!

how's this look guys? wanted something simple for church =)

Just finished assembling a few weeks back.. have yet to really give a go at it but i've high expectations for this! hopefully it doesn't let me down!

slowth, is that a Muza FD900? Where did you get it? Zen/Maestro still carries the older FD90...

chungmun, not to be a snob, but the Modtone looks really out of place on that board :p

Last edited:
slowth, is that a Muza FD900? Where did you get it? Zen/Maestro still carries the older FD90...

chungmun, not to be a snob, but the Modtone looks really out of place on that board :p

Haha! Function over form. A tuner is a tuner, right? Errr...right?? I'm not supposed to be buying anymore pedals!

Haha! Function over form. A tuner is a tuner, right? Errr...right?? I'm not supposed to be buying anymore pedals!

Nvm, can't buy but can trade haha. Seems like you gave SV alot of business eh.. Btw, any particular reason for placing the tuner last?

Back