Pedalboard Pictures!

Nvm, can't buy but can trade haha. Seems like you gave SV alot of business eh.. Btw, any particular reason for placing the tuner last?

Haha..well, if the service is good and the products are also good, why not! I don't stay too far away from their Woodlands shop, so I often drop by and get GAS-ed. Haha! The tuner was put there more for convenience, since I thought it would be easy to step on it there instead of having to tip-toe around the board. Pedals to trade/sell? Man, I've got quite a few stuff lying around the room doing nothing. PM me if you want anything, I just might have it! :D

how's this look guys? wanted something simple for church =)

Just finished assembling a few weeks back.. have yet to really give a go at it but i've high expectations for this! hopefully it doesn't let me down!

i got an even simplerchurch set tup:)
guitar -> tuner -> drive -> delay -> Out

@simplecomplexity: bro considering the guitars u are always putting up for sale on the classifieds here and on G4C.. i'm damn interested to know what fx and amp you play into! pictures please!

227171_10150259092035336_507160335_9206116_531536_n.jpg

here's an update!

Haha looks so different with the effects. Btw, I'm sure u can squeeze in the tap tempo in the board and you dirt pedals are kickass haha.

hello there! so many awesome gear in this forum!

DSC_0382.jpg

rock on!

jon (30-something part time noisemaker from KL :) )

Last edited:
usually is the case my man ;)

curious, what's that on the upper right corner next to the octron? And also the grey one on the bottom right below ur wah?

greenie is a sleepdrone 5
and grey (greyie?) is a glamour box
they go preeeaarrttt woooooot weeeeeeeepttttt wompwompwomp pieeeoooott
kinda like my auntie janet after makan too many beans

Back