Pedalboard Pictures!

Another PT-JR : B

uuwmd.jpg

Posted this in wrong thread couple of days back cause i forgot there was a pedalboard pictures thread! =x

Can anyone mention a softcase pedalboard which is bigger the pt-jr and smaller than a pt-2. I can fit all my pedals on a pt-jr but it will be so cramped! Ive measured. If there is no such pedalboard ill just take the pt-jr. Talking abt that anyone wants a deluxe electric mistress? Am selling/trading it. Do tell.

Can anyone mention a softcase pedalboard which is bigger the pt-jr and smaller than a pt-2.
Westfield had something around the size you want. not sure of the model name or dimensions. lol not a very useful post but pretty sure googling "westfield pedal bag" will get you somewhere

PedalboardPic.jpg

My moog was giving me issues and was seeing what i could put on from removing the holiest. and damn, feeling bossy i guess....

Crazy board u got there.. Can do some nice incubus stuff with the 2 phasers n I don't know what I'll do with all the delays on haha.

Not gonna find an odd-sized board easily, especially if you want the same quality as a PT. Make your own Ikea board? That way you can choose the size. haha

216019_10150232224751539_645401538_8967095_7657100_n.jpg

Latest setup.....added the EP-booster and Flashback delay, which is a killer pedal, may i add

Am loving the Bumblefoot dual delay toneprint.....it gives you a stacked delay for that big, guitar hero lead tone. Why use 2 delays when all you need is one? :D

haha thats funny cause i did this board for an incubus cover jam thats going on the next 2 week ends hahah

Haha no wonder la.. Was thinking why you got crazy with the modulations and delay/ verb and incubus was the first thing that came to mind heh.

im a total einziger geek. hence the phase 90/PH-2 n the RV-3.. haha...

Actually and the jazzmaster and the super lead and before i had the Tremoverb...

Haha, I got no excuse man.. Just bad playing, there always practice and adding tons of gain,compression and saturation to cover that up lol.

Btw, I went to try the OCD but sound alchemy was out of stock! But after trying stuff like the BB out I found that my goosed bluesdriver is probably the best in the below $250 brand new price range...

Back